Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria@54 - What Is Your Most Inspirational Nigerian Song - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria@54 - What Is Your Most Inspirational Nigerian Song (817 Views)

19 Most Inspirational Mandela's Quote / Nigeria@54 : Wallpapers To Decorate And Represent / Nigeria @ 54! Happy Independence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria@54 - What Is Your Most Inspirational Nigerian Song by 9jaflave: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/10/nigeria-54th-independence-what-is-your-most-inspirational-nigerian-song.html

Celebrate Nigeria's Independence today by sharing with us one Nigerian song that has inspired you so much. Whether old skool or new skool, reveal why you are so inspired by that particular Nigerian song.

For me 'Great Nation' by Timi Dakolo remains my most inspirational Nigerian song. The first time I heard this song, I really felt it, the lyrics are deep and communicate to your spirit and soul. This song gives me hope for Nigeria, one day we will surely shine as the sun, we are a great nation. God bless Nigeria. See the lyrics to the song below:

Here we stand as a people
With one song: with one voice
We're a nation: undivided and poised
We will take our stand: and build our land
With faith: to defend what we love

Here we are as a people
With one heart: for one cause
We're determined: to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns: and truth prevails
A land where there's hope for us all (2x)

(Chorus)
We're all we have, we'll defend our land
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We're a great nation

Though we are many people
Different tribes: different tongues
We're united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land
And for generations to come

(Chorus)
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We’re a great nation

http://9jaflave..com/2014/10/nigeria-54th-independence-what-is-your-most-inspirational-nigerian-song.html

Re: Nigeria@54 - What Is Your Most Inspirational Nigerian Song by Merryglad(f): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2014
each time i hear these song done by timi dakolo it spores up something within,it awaken my responsibility to my country Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@54 - What Is Your Most Inspirational Nigerian Song by Merryglad(f): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2014
wow first time to see my comment in first place.......dedicated to a great country with great citizens

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Living Your Wildest Dream,money Is Speaking!(pictures) / How To Get Loan Up To $500 With Perfect Money, Egopay And Payza Accounts / Albinos In Tanzania Are Been Sold By Family For Rituals(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.