Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Microsoft Launch Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Launch Windows 10 (818 Views)

See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade / Microsoft Announces Date For Windows 10 Launch. / Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2014
After a long time of rumor concerning the new microsoft operating system, the company announced windows 10 skipping windows 9 that most of us are expecting. Microsoft will this morning launch a preview program for its new operating system giving developers and some users who wants to run the new OS access to the beta software before the final launch sometimes around next year. This preview will be first available for only laptops and desktops while builds of server will follow later.

Also according to the information received, the New windows 10 user interface will change across devices with different screen size. The new windows 10 features the old start menu that was last seen in windows 7 combined with tiles of the windows 8 start screen.

Get the preview here [url]windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-coming-soon[/url]. Your contribution, What do you think about windows 10? and why did microsoft skip 9 and went to 10?
Re: Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by bigtt76(f): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Ok. Hope they make it perfect this time around. Skipping Windows 9 to 10 showed that 8 was heavily flawed and going through the ranks to 10 would have lost them an enormous size of the market share
Re: Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by Nuclearact: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Finally.
Re: Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Waiting mode activated for the next google nexus 9 tablet. And yes microsoft is doing everything they can to make their OS better.
Re: Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by yuncka: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2014
I hope dey wil realy correct d flaws and headache in windows 8. Plus that very annoying registration protocol.

Imagine I bought a new laptop wit windows 8 installed inside and they still wanted me to pay money and activate online.
Re: Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by henryobinna(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2014
also saw this..
wether it runs on both phones or not
the fact remains that windows phonea are crap(talking about apps)
Re: Microsoft Launch Windows 10 by Fulaman198(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
bigtt76: Ok. Hope they make it perfect this time around. Skipping Windows 9 to 10 showed that 8 was heavily flawed and going through the ranks to 10 would have lost them an enormous size of the market share

Windows 8 wasn't flawed, people don't just like change. Windows 8.1 is a far better OS than Windows 7 all around.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Computer Operator At Ilorin / I Cant Shut Down My System Properly / Prisma For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.