Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today (9812 Views)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by drbenneth: 3:33am On Oct 01, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]As for me yes ohhhh, I will rock my green white green

6 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Samiceman: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Yeah! I am a Nigerian and am proud, though we might be facing difficult times now as a country, I believe Nigeria is destined for greatness! We just have to shun corrupt, but we will get there!

8 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by GoodBoi1(m): 3:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Nope, must it be today? it will probably be like any other day... Maybe another day

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by HuJJC(m): 3:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Yels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by drbenneth: 3:53am On Oct 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Samiceman: Tf
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Sunnycliff(m): 3:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Soo much proud and exciting! Naija for life!! I have already made a nice selection of d national colours Today

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by drbenneth: 3:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Sure u are from Naija
GoodBoi1: Nope
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by drbenneth: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Yes boss Naija all the way
Sunnycliff: Soo much proud and exciting! Naija for life!! I have already made a nice selection of d national colours Today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by silverprince413(m): 3:58am On Oct 01, 2014
What are they celebrating?

11 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by HuJJC(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Yeah! I am a Nigerian and am proud, though we might be facing difficult times now as a country, I believe Nigeria is destined for greatness! We just have to shun corrupt, but we will get there!

We will definitely get there! We got the money, we got the man power, we got the population. Naija is the next best thing!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Genes1s: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Ya.. Cos I Nigeria is the only place I can call my home and I believe she is gonna shine someday. I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by amakufrancis(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2014
drbenneth: [size=8pt][/size]As for me yes ohhhh, I will rock my green white green
proudly Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by sammieguze(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Well.... For me, the skye is blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Deepfreezer(m): 4:04am On Oct 01, 2014
ain't nothing to be proud of.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by pabon(m): 4:05am On Oct 01, 2014
BRB
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by debrihachi(f): 4:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Will avoid green n wyt tday like plague

7 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by GoodBoi1(m): 4:09am On Oct 01, 2014
drbenneth: Sure u are from Naija
Yeah am a nigerian but am not going to wear any green and white today. Is that bad?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by drbenneth: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2014
The site of many ancient kingdoms and empires, the modern political state of Nigeria has its origins in the British colonization of the region during the late nineteenth to early twentieth centuries; it emerged from the combination of two neighboring British protectorates: the Southern Nigeria Protectorate and Northern Nigeria Protectorate. During the colonial period, the British set up administrative and legal structures whilst retaining traditional chiefdoms. Nigeria achieved independence in 1960, but plunged into civil war several years later. It has since alternated between democratically-elected civilian governments and military dictatorships, with its 2011 presidential elections being viewed as the first to be conducted reasonably freely and fairly.[13]

Nigeria is often referred to as the "Giant of Africa", due to its large population and economy.[14] With approximately 174 million inhabitants, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world.[15] The country is inhabited by over 500 ethnic groups, of which the three largest are the Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Regarding religion, Nigeria is roughly divided in half between Christians, who live mostly in the southern and central parts of the country, and Muslims, concentrated mostly in the northern and southwestern regions. A minority of the population practice religions indigenous to Nigeria, such as those native to Igbo and Yoruba peoples.

In 2014, Nigeria's economy (GDP) became the largest in Africa, worth more than $500 billion, and overtook South Africa to become the world's 26th largest economy.[16][17] Furthermore, the debt-to-GDP ratio is only 11 percent (8 percent below the 2012 ratio).[18] By 2050, Nigeria is expected to become one of the world's top 20 economies.[19] The country's oil reserves have played a major role in its growing wealth and influence. Nigeria is considered to be an Emerging market by the World Bank[20] and has been identified as a regional power in Africa.[19][21][22] It is also a member of the MINT group of countries, which are widely seen as the globe's next "BRIC-like" economies. It is also listed among the "Next Eleven" economies set to become among the biggest in the world. Nigeria is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the African Union, OPEC, and the United Nations among other international organizations. These are parts of the things we are celebrating.
silverprince413: What are they celebrating?

8 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by mesoade(m): 4:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Who b dat guy wey tok say,nothing to celebrate,u wan mah vex 4 u?
1. Naija no good naija no good u stil get money buy recharge card.
2.naija no good naija no good,ebola come ,e no visit your household.
3. Naija no gud naija no good,u dey travel go north,boko haram no kill u.
4.naija no good,naija no good,u stil get money buy fuel for car.
5.naija no good,naija no good,dem no kidnap ur sister lyk d chibok gals.
6.naija no good naija no good,boko haram bomb many places 4 dis yr,u no among dem.
7.naija no good naija no good,most of us in d education section don get admission. . .

Iffah hear again say naija no good,u go lick your elbow or better stil,postrate to a moving train

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by mesoade(m): 4:12am On Oct 01, 2014
grin
like my nigga neldrizzy . .
1. We are celebrating the death of shekau
2.the construction of some major roads.
3.curbing of malpractice in jamb with the introduction of cbt.
4.second position,golden boot and golden ball in the Fifa under-20 world cup.
5.the scrapping of the dreaded ebola virus disease . .

Make i stop here
infact GEJ TILL 2099! grin
like my nigga neldrizzy . .
1. We are celebrating the death of shekau
2.the construction of some major roads.
3.curbing of malpractice in jamb with the introduction of cbt.
4.second position,golden boot and golden ball in the Fifa under-20 world cup.
5.the scrapping of the dreaded ebola virus disease . .

Make i stop here
infact GEJ TILL 2099!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by siino(m): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2014
why not, am a full tym naija guy!

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by fatdon2(m): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Naija 4 life. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by millionaireman: 4:19am On Oct 01, 2014
They are celebrating 54 years of conflict after conflicts, with millions of people dead to keep one Nigeria for the interest of a tiny minority.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by PROCTOR: 4:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by adexsimply(m): 4:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Who knows a very effective treatment of insomnia?

I hate green wears
Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by LMAyedun(m): 4:25am On Oct 01, 2014
They call it Nigeria, we call it Home. I love Naija.

15 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by declaro(m): 4:31am On Oct 01, 2014
I'm very proud to be a Nigerian. In fact, there is no better country than Nigeria for me. I love my country and I'm very happy to be a part of this great nation. We shall be greatest in the world soon. Mark it somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by OLAplusONE(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2014
No I won't ....I neva bot a colour green shirt all my life...

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Atmmachine(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Hell no.
I'm not a Nigerian, i'm a Liberian grin grin

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Oluwatosin678(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Till I kaput

4 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by UjSizzle(f): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2014
For love of country, I'd proudly wear Nigeria's colors any day.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 01, 2014
I didnt even think it until I saw this topic.

I guess Nigeria has not really made people proud in recent times so hardly will you find someone who is still struggling to get a job or some cute lady looking for a husband with lots of pressure from this country or some wife without a kid without health facilities to aid flying the Nigerian colour.

So for me, I don't think I can. I can fly the colour only if it will make my life better or make me feel good and proud or add cash to my pocket.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9th NASS: Buhari Takes Over Lobby For Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Video: How “Nigerian Air Force" Trains And Recruits / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.