Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt (4293 Views)

Buhari hasty withdrawal from probing Obj questions his credibility on corruption / Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons / Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Firefire(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Ori elepe ni epe nlọ - Owner of evil load will surely carry their load.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Nonsense
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by philantoxx(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
why will sum1 even insult a man of God.its a risky venture.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by asamaigho(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed

na quoran u dey quote from,cos certainly not from d bible....
na elijah call lions because they were mocking his bald hair and not father abraham,..
besides that was in d old testament were an eye is for an eye...
in d new testament wen phillip wanted ro call down fire on some certain villagers Jesus rebuked him quickly..read luke 9:52-56 ...And He sent messengers before Him; and they reached and entered a Samaritan village to make [things] ready for Him;

53But [the people] would not welcome or receive or accept Him, because His face was [set as if He was] going to Jerusalem.

54And when His disciples James and John observed this, they said, Lord, do You wish us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, [s]even as Elijah did ? [II Kings 1:9-16.]

55But He turned and rebuked and severely censured them. [t]He said, You do not know of what sort of spirit you are,

56For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them [u][from the penalty of eternal death]. And they journeyed on to another village.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by blexxonmak(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2014
There is a man of God and there is a man of God.I came to know TBJ in the spirit by revelation in the year 2004.I remember I warned my wife thereafter not to be part of any discussions involving TBJ because this child shall cause the rising and falling of many.My brethren what baffled me most is this:The very first day I stepped my foot in SCOAN,on sighting me,TBJ walked up to me and said he would want to see my wife and I.It did not end there.He handed us over to an evangelist,a white woman by name Catherine,who took us to his office.To cut the long story short,he prayed for us and since that day my life had never been the same.When ever I am facing challenges the moment he appears in my vision there will be solution.We are in a hopeless and faithless generation where everyone lies to his neighbor.If you are a Christian indeed,God is the father of all.I challenge you today to kneel down, confess your sins and ask dear Lord to reveal to you whom TBJ is.
What we do not know we condemn and what we know we destroy.BE CAREFUL!
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by juman(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Firefire: Ori elepe ni epe nlọ - Owner of evil load will surely carry their load.

Abi.

Holy ghost fireee. grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Jesusloveyou: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Daninya1: Christ jesus has redeemed me from the curse of the law when he became a curse for me,for it written,cursed is the man that hangs on a tree that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentile that i might obtain the promise of the father which is the Holy spirit..(Gal 3:13)...how then will TB joshua curse Gods anointed child..Has he forgotten whom God has blessed no man can curse??..jacob i love,Esau i hate...Let him curse those who are his followers..when did he become born again??that he will never answer..he keep saying he is born with a spirit.which spiritis he john the baptist??.i rest my case..
are u born again also?a child of God should not speak evil of others,because u may not know when u speak against God.God did not ask u to condem pple,whether fake or real or infidel.just pass d good news that 'jesus loves you'
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by blexxonmak(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Gbam.BTW TBJ didn't curse anybody.He only shared d vision God gave 2 him,2 warn his people 2 be careful of their utterances in regard to the recent incident in SCOAN.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by blexxonmak(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2014
This is a moment of cloud for TBJ.D least you can do as a child of God and/or born again is to stand in d gap for him.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by smada13(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
KwoiZabo: my man its not your instinct, its the Grace of God upon you. T.B Joshua is a Fraud.

Thank u jare..... God bless u

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
rusher14: Don't make me laugh.

Couldn't see any vision concerning the death of his followers yet thinks his curses hold weight.

I dare him
. grin

Be it unto you according to your word.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by folawiyoma(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
okosodo: I have always said it that this man looks very aggressive and unforgiving

Rushed to look you up but see no picture.

Guess you are part of some people who want to always say trash because they have no face here.

Awon oloshi
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by folawiyoma(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lucasbalo: Finally, people are catching up with T B the fake healing, two bit hustler misrepresenting himself as a prophet. What a fake prophet of doom.

Hello judas
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
TB Joneser at it again. What I don't understand is how this man is still walking free. The only way this man address any large gathering should be through prison notes.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by folawiyoma(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
free2ryhme:

I know God very well he is not men's errand boy

Lmao! You sure know him more than his prophets.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by folawiyoma(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
free2ryhme:

I know God very well he is not men's errand boy

Lmao! You sure know him more than his prophets.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by PenSniper: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

do you attend TB's church? No wonder you are a half-baked xtian; you and the blind soul that liked your post. Where in your bible did Abraham cursed children? I'm sure you will also say THE FATHER OF DAVID IS GOLIATH!

You are wicked joor, using words like a sucker punch. You made me shed tears with laughter, thanks.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by rusher14: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
ikwoche:

Be it unto you according to your word.

Oh hush!

Years of fear of your fellow man what has it wrought?

Are scores not dead? Can your fellow man resurrect them?

Would any broken limb be renewed?

I have nothing to fear.

He is nothing more than a man.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by PenSniper: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Lucasbalo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
folawiyoma:

Hello judas

Your cult leader T B is just like Tim Jones. I hope you know what happens to Tim Jones and his followers in the jungle of Guyana. That's what's gonna happen to the brainstem followers of the fake healing, greedy, prophet of doom.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by chacoonder(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
This writer is so dumb...in this epistle you've written,where did t.b joshua say; i will curse you.?
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed

grin grin grin Don't confuse Elisha with Abraham cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by ChuckBoi93(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
This TB Joshua guy isn't even trying to sound sorry for the deaths caused by the collapsed structure in his church premises; instead all he's worried about is throwing curses at people who see the wrong in what's happened in his church and his already-stained reputation. He's trying all he can to cover his behind. It's a huge shame most of his followers have been brainwashed.

Anyway, God is watching us all in 3D.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by nationwide1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
To curse? Then he is not of God. How many times did Jesus curse in the Bible? How many times did Jesus threaten people in the Bible? I think God wants to expose this man because The Bible says always bless and curse not. By their fruits ye shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by blexxonmak(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
TUNE IN TO EMMANUEL TV.CHANGING LIVES,CHANGING NATIONS,CHANGING THE WORLD.
www.emmanuel.tv

ChuckBoi93: This TB Joshua guy isn't even trying to sound sorry for the deaths caused by the collapsed structure in his church premises; instead all he's worried about is throwing curses at people who see the wrong in what's happened in his church and his already-stained reputation. He's trying all he can to cover his behind. It's a huge shame most of his followers have been brainwashed.

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by nationwide1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
ChuckBoi93: This TB Joshua guy isn't even trying to sound sorry for the deaths caused by the collapsed structure in his church premises; instead all he's worried about is throwing curses at people who see the wrong in what's happened in his church and his already-stained reputation. He's trying all he can to cover his behind. It's a huge shame most of his followers have been brainwashed.

. I wish people who claim to be Christians read their Bible wella. How many disasters are recorded in the Bible? My little knowledge of the Bible tells me that disasters among the people of God were avoided like a plague. For example, the diseases which Egyptians suffered never came near the the children of Israel. When Prophet Elijah asked the widow to first prepare her last food for him, he provided in return to avoid death from starvation.

Even Jonah whose ship was caught up in storm in the sea was thrown out into the sea yet he was given an accommodation in the belly of the fish and his co-travellers were not consumed.

Jesus after one of His long preachings discovered that the people were hungry and He fed 50000 all in a bid to avoid disaster.

When Peter cut off the ear of one of the people that came to arrest Jesus, He picked up the ear and fixed it back. No disaster.

Jesus calmed the storm in the sea to avoid disaster.

During one of Apostle Paul's preachings, someone fell from a storey building and died and Paul prayed and the fellow came back to life. No disaster.

Even when God was angry and wanted to destroy the children of Israel in the wilderness, Moses pleaded and said God if you do this, when people hear it they would say you destroy them because you were not able to take them to the land you promised them and God listened to Prophet Moses. No disaster. How comes this man claims to be of God and He sees nothing wrong with disaster?

Sorry for my long epistle.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by okosodo: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
folawiyoma:

Rushed to look you up but see no picture.

Guess you are part of some people who want to always say trash because they have no face here.

Awon oloshi
are u ok?

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by folawiyoma(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lucasbalo: Your cult leader T B is just like Tim Jones. I hope you know what happens to Tim Jones and his followers in the jungle of Guyana. That's what's gonna happen to the brainstem followers of the fake healing, greedy, prophet of doom.

Ok judas, let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time there was a man called judas, am sure u want to know what happen to him.

He hang himself.

Do the needful.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by femidejulius(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2014

I believe u are a huge fan of TB Joshua. It is not unexpected. People like u who nvr study the bible and don't know the word of God will believe anyone and anything.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge, because thou hast rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee... " Hosea 4:6 KJV

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Lucasbalo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
folawiyoma:

Ok judas, let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time there was a man called judas, am sure u want to know what happen to him.

He hang himself.

Do the needful.

You should know about hanging. Your fake god TB just killed over hundred people. Yours and the other brainwashed followers are not far behind. The only Judas here is you and your fellow worshipers of a fake, doom predicting charlatan .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by ChuckBoi93(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
blexxonmak: TUNE IN TO EMMANUEL TV.CHANGING LIVES,CHANGING NATIONS,CHANGING THE WORLD.
www.emmanuel.tv

Don't you ever quote me again to send me that useless link again, understood? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Frankenstein: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

excuse me! Spare us your nonsense. Someone broke the law by illegally turning one storey building to many storeys building. As a result of his intentionally illegal action, 115 pple lost their lives. He tried BRIBING! news men to cover-up the story (imagine a "man of god" involved in bribery) and here you are stuffing your own throat with "one kingdom suffereth violence...". Is it not that same bible that said "by their fruits you will know them"? What fruits has TB produced now that look like that of a xtian? Is it not the same bible that says "the child of God (how much more a pastor) must not strive, but be gentle towards all"? I suspect you too have been given green water to drink, hence your senseless and bigotic reasoning. I pray you will regain your senses and come back to your mind before it is too late.
Why was he even allowed to illegally turn a storey building to many storeys? Lagos state had no urban planning board then? If they had done their work during the conversion, this tragedy wouldn't have occurred.
Nigeria needs to be proactive for once!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Economy Is Going Down,Nigerians Must Tighten Their Belts-Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Biafran Pounds Is Still In Use And Costs More Than Naira. / See Why Nigeria May Remain Stagnant For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.