Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs (1269 Views)

New Online Printing Company In Nigeria / My Video"BE By Tha-ibz" Headlines On Creative Cow Newsletter / How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by smartsoft(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
i got an issue thats really bondering me like crazy, i designed a business card for someone and gave it to a print company like that, though the stuff was created on photoshop and exported to corel draw for printer, but the guy came back and told me that they can't print it out i should use corel draw, so must i always use corel draw all the time ? take for instance this one below, dis just a rough stuff i was doing, just for fun kinda bored now the point is if i should give printer and increase the image resolution they find it difficult to even print it out,

does anyone have a printing company that accept .PSD files ??

Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by Gamine(f): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
What is wrong in putting it in Pdf format?

Psd ko.
Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by smartsoft(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2008
hahahahahahah don't even go there,  most of them  i know don't ask for such,  if u know of any please let know so i can start using that please, gamine i'm still waiting for your buzz
Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by sojioguns(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
@smartsoft. I was heavily into graphic design and print some years back and I encountered the same problem. The problem is if you are doing computer separation as with the boys in Shomolu, you would most likely face this problem but if you are doing DI (Digital Imaging) then most operators in this field are well exposed and can easily work with any format you give them. If you still want to do computer separation, then I suggest stick to the EPS format. Every printer accepts this format. Forget that corel draw thing. Although it used to be my fave software those days, it is sooo limited in possibilities. Or better still, flatten your design and export to an image format eg PNG or JPG but be mindful of Colour profiles.
I could introduce you to a few printer friends of mine.
KEEP THE FLAG FLYING!!!
Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by smartsoft(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
the worst one is to even jpg or png the file,   i could remember a long time ago my first print ad was a business card and i just did it and print it out with the colour printer and i gave it to a printer,
thereafter i got a messy print out business card,

Abeg can't imagine creating something pretty good and hearing that they can't print it out, abeg link me to the printer o jare.
i hope say this your guy go fit accept files like : PDF, PSD, AI(Illustrator ) Files
Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by sojioguns(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2008
Not sure about AI files but he can do EPs, PSD, Corel. His name is Emmarc and his number is 08023833541. All the best.
Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by ajayi1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ All. YOu guys make me laugh. I have been printing my job out for some year back on PDF and other. My printer accept all. I dont know the kind of printer you are giving ur job. Most of the magazine i design come out in PDF and the printing is superb like Eyinbo print out.
Re: Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs by smartsoft(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2008
really, make una link me to them naaaaaa, got some jobs already to push out please

(1) (Reply)

Create Logo For Your Company Or Your Private Business / More Of My Designs / Furthermore Recorded Files Can Be Sought By Date, Time Or By Face Detected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.