Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP (1228 Views)

APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso / Inec Advises Electorates To Bring Cameras To The Polls / Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by bensonuche: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Re-Kwankwaso bemoans the rot in Abia,urges electorates to sack PDP

By Uche Aguoru

I was forced into a hysterical laughter when i opened page 14 of sun newspaper of Wednesday 17th of September 2014 to see the caption: Kwankwaso bemoans the rot in Abia, urges electorate to sack PDP, ordinarily I don't read sun newspaper because of their penchant for writing false hood, but a friend called me to go get a copy of the paper and check if the advert he placed on the paper was published since he travelled outside the country on an official engagement, only to read a man who ran down kano state and institutionalized almajiri and thuggery as a way of life in almost all parts of the ancient city of kano, A man who took armed thugs to block the gates of kano government house when he was removed from office the first time, coming to Abia to talk about rot and how he is going to build sky scrapers in umuahia and fly overs in Aba from kano state, initially I thought it was a script from Julius Agwu the popular comedian who wants to contest the governorship of rivers state, but reading further down I discovered that Kwankwaso didn't even come to Abia him self, he sent a local government chairman Alhaji Muktar Gora who came to canvass for the vote of Abia APC members to make him (Kwankwaso) president in 2015 it was now becoming more interesting and I can now see how foolish these northerners are in their attempt to be smart a presidential aspirant sending a local government chairman to come and canvass for Abia vote on his behalf what an insult.
A man who could not make any impact in an old town like kano, a town that is as old as Nigeria with almost all the infrastructures required of a state in place before he even took over the running of the state coming to tell us how he will do miracles in our 23 year old Abia if he becomes president. ordinarily any one seeking political position makes promises but for Christ sake while making such promises people should try to look at the people they are talking to before opening their buccal cavity to vomit balderdash, how can an Hausa man come to develop Abia or any state in the south east for that matter he said he visited Abia in 2002 that's over a decade and that what he is seeing now was exactly what he saw then. I want to believe he must be suffering from glaucoma for him not to have seen that the umuahia main market has moved and that ministries have now moved to their new Secretariat as against the rented buildings they were occupying before now his eyes didn't itch as a result of the glaucoma while in umuahia he would have gone to the new eye care clinic built at Amachara and may have also seen the new Diagnostic centres in Umuahia & Aba, a new Dialysis Centre, the Chest Clinic , the Pediatric Clinic & Emergency Centre at Amachara etc.

He also didn't notice that there is a new government house under construction, in his bias he failed to notice that the base of the state capital has been moved to the new umuahia, may be he came in from Ikot ekpene and not from the Abia Tower area and was blind folded to his final destination that was why he didn't notice all the street beautification that has adorned the the length and breadth of umuahia, let's just say he was flown into umuahia with an Alpha jet not to notice that the road leading to umuahia ten years ago was a single lane which has now been dualized, just may be he didn't have the opportunity of coming out of where his hosts took him to appreciate the town and the people he is planning to become their president he would have noticed that ten years ago there are no yellow taxis in umuahia and Aba, of course his car or that of his hosts didn't break down he would have noticed where the mechanic village is now located and that it has moved from the heart of the town to a place specially designed and built for such purposes may be he was engrossed in a very deep conversation with the people in the same car with him that he didn't notice that the usual hold up that used to be the order of the day around Okpara round about and isi gate has now disappeared and come to think of it since when did an Hausa man start thinking of the development of Igbo states and ndi Igbo in general.
what legacy did he leave in kano where he had been two time governor? since he loved the Igbo this much why didn't he pressure for Almajiri peoples congress. APC (a.k.a supporter of APC party) to give the igbos a strategic position in the party, why did he choose a south south man from the Yoruba extraction as his running mate as against an Igbo man? He came to Abia and enjoyed the peace and security that Abia is now known for all over Nigeria if it had been in kano he would have been attacked by either the Almajiris or the Fulani herds men and if he escapes the two of course he won't escape shekau,s suicide bombers.
Abia is known for hospitality, love and respect for visitors I suspect he must have forgotten him self after a sumptuous meal of Ukazi soup laced with achara and nkpurusu (caked melon) as against the Tuwo shinkafi he has known all his life and that made him to start speaking in tongues.

Aguoru
wrote in from Umuahia
Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by Nnewi1stSon: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2014
[s]
bensonuche: Re-Kwankwaso bemoans the rot in Abia,urges electorates to sack PDP

By Uche Aguoru

I was forced into a hysterical laughter when i opened page 14 of sun newspaper of Wednesday 17th of September 2014 to see the caption: Kwankwaso bemoans the rot in Abia, urges electorate to sack PDP, ordinarily I don't read sun newspaper because of their penchant for writing false hood, but a friend called me to go get a copy of the paper and check if the advert he placed on the paper was published since he travelled outside the country on an official engagement, only to read a man who ran down kano state and institutionalized almajiri and thuggery as a way of life in almost all parts of the ancient city of kano, A man who took armed thugs to block the gates of kano government house when he was removed from office the first time, coming to Abia to talk about rot and how he is going to build sky scrapers in umuahia and fly overs in Aba from kano state, initially I thought it was a script from Julius Agwu the popular comedian who wants to contest the governorship of rivers state, but reading further down I discovered that Kwankwaso didn't even come to Abia him self, he sent a local government chairman Alhaji Muktar Gora who came to canvass for the vote of Abia APC members to make him (Kwankwaso) president in 2015 it was now becoming more interesting and I can now see how foolish these northerners are in their attempt to be smart a presidential aspirant sending a local government chairman to come and canvass for Abia vote on his behalf what an insult.
A man who could not make any impact in an old town like kano, a town that is as old as Nigeria with almost all the infrastructures required of a state in place before he even took over the running of the state coming to tell us how he will do miracles in our 23 year old Abia if he becomes president. ordinarily any one seeking political position makes promises but for Christ sake while making such promises people should try to look at the people they are talking to before opening their buccal cavity to vomit balderdash, how can an Hausa man come to develop Abia or any state in the south east for that matter he said he visited Abia in 2002 that's over a decade and that what he is seeing now was exactly what he saw then. I want to believe he must be suffering from glaucoma for him not to have seen that the umuahia main market has moved and that ministries have now moved to their new Secretariat as against the rented buildings they were occupying before now his eyes didn't itch as a result of the glaucoma while in umuahia he would have gone to the new eye care clinic built at Amachara and may have also seen the new Diagnostic centres in Umuahia & Aba, a new Dialysis Centre, the Chest Clinic , the Pediatric Clinic & Emergency Centre at Amachara etc.

He also didn't notice that there is a new government house under construction, in his bias he failed to notice that the base of the state capital has been moved to the new umuahia, may be he came in from Ikot ekpene and not from the Abia Tower area and was blind folded to his final destination that was why he didn't notice all the street beautification that has adorned the the length and breadth of umuahia, let's just say he was flown into umuahia with an Alpha jet not to notice that the road leading to umuahia ten years ago was a single lane which has now been dualized, just may be he didn't have the opportunity of coming out of where his hosts took him to appreciate the town and the people he is planning to become their president he would have noticed that ten years ago there are no yellow taxis in umuahia and Aba, of course his car or that of his hosts didn't break down he would have noticed where the mechanic village is now located and that it has moved from the heart of the town to a place specially designed and built for such purposes may be he was engrossed in a very deep conversation with the people in the same car with him that he didn't notice that the usual hold up that used to be the order of the day around Okpara round about and isi gate has now disappeared and come to think of it since when did an Hausa man start thinking of the development of Igbo states and ndi Igbo in general.
what legacy did he leave in kano where he had been two time governor? since he loved the Igbo this much why didn't he pressure for Almajiri peoples congress. APC (a.k.a supporter of APC party) to give the igbos a strategic position in the party, why did he choose a south south man from the Yoruba extraction as his running mate as against an Igbo man? He came to Abia and enjoyed the peace and security that Abia is now known for all over Nigeria if it had been in kano he would have been attacked by either the Almajiris or the Fulani herds men and if he escapes the two of course he won't escape shekau,s suicide bombers.
Abia is known for hospitality, love and respect for visitors I suspect he must have forgotten him self after a sumptuous meal of Ukazi soup laced with achara and nkpurusu (caked melon) as against the Tuwo shinkafi he has known all his life and that made him to start speaking in tongues.

Aguoru
wrote in from Umuahia
[/s] What a nonsensical piece of verbiage. I'm with kwankwàso on this one.

3 Likes

Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by jom28gy(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Is he not right this regard?u Uche,you are an agent of deception.

1 Like

Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Last time i check Kano have the highest number of Almajiri in Sub Saharan Africa, Kano is home to islamic insugents aka Boko Haram, bombing every hook and cranny of the state to shreds, people in Kano live in perpetual fear than people in Abia State, Abia State nipped the nefarious activities of Osisikankwu in the state while Kwankwaso is blaming FG for his inability to arrest his footsoldier Shekau.
Kids in Abia have more secure future than those in Kano, apart from criminal looters and bedspread wrapping emirs Abia state has produced more intellectuals than Kano.
Abia state have more standard schools, hospitals than Kanonistan, Abia state is suffering administrative curse but kwankwaso the bigot and beer broken terrorist is the wrong people to talk ill of Abia State,

Who is kwankwaso self, what should a rational human learn from a covert terrorist, tribal and religious bigot, it will take Kano a millenuim to get to the level human development that is obtainable in Abia State if not impossible to achieve such, Abia is Abia, Kwankwaso should go and rescue his sinking alamjiri enclave from the Boko Haram onslaught.

1 Like

Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by Law211: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kwankwaso is a joker! Why making him popular by replying him? Lets talk of people who are worth our replies and not Kwankwaso,pls.

1 Like

Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is simply pot calling kettle black,not holding forth for the rot in Abia,but Kwankaso isn't the right person to throw tantrum about non-performance.

If it were Fasola,I will understood..

1 Like

Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
kwakwanso is our man he will win in APC primary he's fit than d clueless man we av in d center kwakwanso touch every areas in kano even he gives scholarship to d less privilege in kano.he's good and vibrant.
Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by patrikobi: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kwakwanso is going gaga..what does he know? Proudly Abian
Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by Remarkable: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
When you use the word "deception", I guess you mean there are lies in the write-up? Can you point out any of the things, (positive changes) that was false, incorrect, and therefore correct to be ... as you say, deception, or him, an agent thereof.

jom28gy: Is he not right this regard?u Uche,you are an agent of deception.
Re: Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP by vicizu: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Has kwankwaso visited Abia before? this is just one of the sun's trash. thank you Aguoru

(1) (Reply)

2015: Falae, Balarabe, Others Float New Party Thursday, Vow To Defeat PDP, APC / Comprehensive List Of The PDP Governorship Aspirants In Imo State / Okorocha Pays Outstanding Pensioners' Gratuities Of Over Twenty Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.