Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! (2312 Views)

ix) / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2014
Mehn , no be small thing oooo !! Before naysayers starts screaming he he and ya ya...... I can definitely offer her a lot... But, I can't just bring myself to fall..... I am using my mental acumen to resist falling over heels, since I am NOT just ready for the stuff.... My attention is diverted to SOMETHING ELSE......

I have tried different strategies, none seems to be quite effective......The worst case scenario is that she may not even be feeling anything.....

Well O well, Finally, I am acting Frustrated, Clueless and a guy with no direction in life towards her..... To make make her Look the other side and perhaps dislike me - Case Close....

Gee's, Recommend other FAST workable Strategies.............I no send cheesy
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by ekundayoalo(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm.... I see. I'll comment later
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
ekundayoalo: Hmmm.... I see. I'll comment later

Gee, your recommendation will be highly appreciated....

My head dey grow pop corn here cheesy
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
But my models all loved at one time....... This quote by Bob Marley.

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
― Bob Marley
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Low self esteem undecided

How about telling herhow you feel?
When you find Someone you like a lot, say it and stop tormenting yourselve with the thought that she Might say No

She Might be waiting to hear it from you.
Smh
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
When you find Someone you like a lot, say it and
stop tormenting yourselve with the thought that she
Might say No She Might be waiting to hear it from you.
Smh
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ninobrown888 are you ok?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
NinoBrown888: How about telling herhow you feel?
When you find Someone you like a lot, say it and
stop tormenting yourselve with the thought that she
Might say No She Might be waiting to hear it from you.
Smh

3cycle: Low self esteem undecided

When you find Someone you like a lot, say it and stop tormenting yourselve with the thought that she Might say No

She Might be waiting to hear it from you.
Smh

Who really are you ? why are you hiding under different monikers. yet, you are accusing me of low self esteem. You seem to be secretly in love with me.

Like I said before, I don't need to blow my trumpet.......

As per the chick, the right time will tell.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Lol @secretly inlove grin , you wish!
I'm not same as ninobrown888, that one is another stalker who can't survive without quoting me angry
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle post=/post/26821162:
Lol @secretly inlove grin , you wish!
I'm not same as ninobrown888, that one is another stalker who can't survive without quoting me angry

Well, if you have so much of a HIGH self esteem. Prove yourself that you are not some other male acting under the disguise of a female or some heart broken female.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
neutralwaya:

Well, if you have so much of a HIGH self esteem. Prove yourself that you are not some other male acting under the disguise of a female or some heart broken female.
I don't need To prove anything to you.
I promise not to give you headaches again if you tell me more about this girl giving you sleepless night.
I Will call You whenever I'm done with the pranks grin
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle:
I don't need To prove anything to you.
I promise not to give you headaches again if you tell me more about this girl giving you sleepless night.
I Will call You whenever I'm done with the pranks grin

Yeh! pariparipa..... Even the Hen's knows that I sleep so well at night cheesy. Gee's only fret, cause Gee's NEED to concentrate on Cheese Making.

Besides, why do you wanna know more about 'this girl '. She could be any girl for crying out loud.

Call me? with what number ? Queen of the Ghost.... I am so Scared cheesy
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
neutralwaya:

Yeh! pariparipa..... Even the Hen's knows that I sleep so well at night cheesy. Gee's only fret, cause Gee's NEED to concentrate on Cheese Making.

Besides, why do you wanna know more about 'this girl '. She could be any girl for crying out loud.

Call me? with what number ? Queen of the Ghost.... I am so Scared cheesy
Yeah she could be any girl but I believe she is a. Special one for you.
Common you've created 3 threads ontop her matter and I know you sleep with thoughts of her.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah she could be any girl but I believe she is a. Special one for you.
Common you've created 3 threads ontop her matter and I know you sleep with thoughts of her.

Well Oh well, the right time will tell about that.

So, Why are you sounding like you are the girl in question ?

Naetochukwu ?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
neutralwaya:

Well Oh well, the right time will tell about that.

So, Why are you sounding like you are the girl in question ?

Naetochukwu ?
Are you gay? Naetochukwu should be a guys name right?

Well tell me bout the Naeto girl, is she a NL? Where did you guys meet? How tall is she
Is she heavily endowed infront? What is so special about her?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle:
Are you gay? Naetochukwu should be a guys name right?

Well tell me bout the Naeto girl, is she a NL? Where did you guys meet? How tall is she
Is she heavily endowed infront? What is so special about her?

I was asking you if you are her. She used to have a username as such that went berserk overnight. Maybe she reincarnated into 3cycle. Naetochukwu is just a name. Anybody can bear it.

The physical attributes of a woman means nothing to me.

To buttress your question : What do you think should be so special about a girl ?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
neutralwaya:

I was asking you if you are her. She used to have a username as such that went berserk overnight. Maybe she reincarnated into 3cycle. Naetochukwu is just a name. Anybody can bear it.

To buttress your question : What do you think should be so special about a girl ?
I should be asking you, what is so special about this girl you are loving so much that Made you create 3 topics for?

Why are you bottling what you feel? Are you scared of rejection or you feel she's way above ya league?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle:
I should be asking you, what is so special about this girl you are loving so much that Made you create 3 topics for?

Why are you bottling what you feel? Are you scared of rejection or you feel she's way above ya league?

Love is subjective in this sense. What I am trying to figure out is the mystery behind it. I have known this particular girl for few months. We are scantly familiar to each other. We never spoke and still don't speak. Although we come across and our eyes jams sometimes. She do make some reasonable and heart striking remarks on general subjects matter though. Why should there be an attraction all of a sudden ?

I have got thousands of materials to access and analyze pertaining my career. I don't think I deserve the distraction any further attempt would bring me at this juncture.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Distraction? What makes you think she. Will distract you?
I don't know why guys feel girls are distractions to Them especially when you're at an early stage in career. Some girls Could helpyou grow sir, though rare but they exist.

With the way I read comments bout this lady, I believe she will make a good company. Why not start as friends?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle: Distraction? What makes you think she. Will distract you?
I don't know why guys feel girls are distractions to Them especially when you're at an early stage in career. Some girls Could helpyou grow sir, though rare but they exist.

With the way I read comments bout this lady, I believe she will make a good company. Why not start as friends?

She wants to be loved wholeheartedly. I can see it in her eyes and feel it in her body language. I can't promise her that for now. We can't be friends - we can only be acquaintance as pertain the social setting . The emotional attraction is just too strong. I am taking good care of it slow and steady. It could wane.

Please, Don't refer to me as Sir. I am not knighted cheesy.

Meanwhile, If I could frown on girls who could give me reputable passport to the world with the social security net that comes with it, I see no reason why I should cringe in this phase.

So, who are you ? You sound like an observer or are you her ?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
You might never meet someone that makes you feel this way again.

I'm just a concerned Nairalander
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
You sound like you're in love, a word of advice;when you want to fall, don't fall too hard
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pdizzle: You sound like you're in love, a word of advice;when you want to fall, don't fall too hard
Why? She might be there to Catch him so he won't injure himself.
Two ppl inlove but don't wanna open their hearts totally.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle: You might never meet someone that makes you feel this way again.

I'm just a concerned Nairalander

Well, there is no doubt that we are soul mates. Even if this don't play out well..... I will meet another like her in the future. It will only take time and I am willing to wait. In the meantime, I will just enjoy the feelings while it last. It feels heavenly cool

Anyways, Thanks for your concern.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pdizzle: You sound like you're in love, a word of advice;when you want to fall, don't fall too hard

Thanks Gee..... I keep regulating. All is under control cool
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2014
3cycle:
Why? She might be there to Catch him so he won't injure himself.
Two ppl inlove but don't wanna open their hearts totally.

Bros you see women? Don't let them deceive you o, love like a gee; with your head not heart
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2014
neutralwaya:

Thanks Gee..... I keep regulating. All is under control cool

Anytime homie
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Pdizzle:

Bros you see women? Don't let them deceive you o, love like a gee; with your head not heart
Yeah good advice.
And a girl should love with her mouth abi?
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Tymax(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2014
Madam 3cycle cheesy na wa o.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
3cycle:

Yeah good advice.
And a girl should love with her mouth abi?

You love with what you want to.
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
neutralwaya:

angry
Re: Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why? / What Would You Do If You're The One? / I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.