Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Mumu Citizens Celeberating Dead Day Call 54th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mumu Citizens Celeberating Dead Day Call 54th (440 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders / I Thank God - GEJ On His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumu Citizens Celeberating Dead Day Call 54th by jaso1(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2014
If I were you, I will cover my face in shame and have a sober mood that spiritually and physically wiped off those behind Nigeria dilemma. Those who keep stealing and killing Nigerians. Those who never repent in their evil tactics that include perpetual crumbling of our educational system. Deliberate poverty alleviation and dilapidated infrastructure. The continuation of grooming your immediate family as a successor of criminally acquired property of Nigeria under default privatization. You've successfully bought over media to call black a red. You brainwash Nigerians with aids of religions merchant. You will all never die well. The original God which different from god of those modernize shrines in the name of church you attend will brutally reward you for your evil deed in Nigeria. Your children's will all die before you. Let everybody say amen to this prayer and allow it answer by Original God.
Re: Mumu Citizens Celeberating Dead Day Call 54th by faithalabi(f): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Prayer for nigeria by Faith alabi CEO OF LADIES WINDS
My prayer for nigeria......... IN JESUS NAME EVER LASTING FATHER, INCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE ONE THAT SAY'S YES NO ONE CAN SAY KNOW, BABA I COMMIT NIGERIA INTO YOUR ABLE HANDS ANY THING THATS IS NOT OF GOD IN NIGERIA I UPROOT IT RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. See more @http://www.ladieswinds.com/2014/09/prayer-for-nigeria-by-faith-alabi-ceo.html
Re: Mumu Citizens Celeberating Dead Day Call 54th by Tomics(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
THE IMMINENT RAPTURE, BE WARNED!
Do you care for the Rapture? How often do you think
about the Rapture? Or rather, are you prepared for the
Rapture? Better still, do you have clear understanding
of what Rapture is all about? It’s unpopular topic in
churches today, and so many Christians care less
about it because it’s not as sweet and motivating as
prosperity, breakthrough, new things, favors, blessings
and earthly success.
But Rapture is a daily expectation and thought for the
wise Christians while prosperity and earthly blessings
are the focus for the foolish Christians. Rapture is the
catching away of the saints, which will happen within
seconds and any moment from now. It’s the first event
of the end time advents when the angels of God will
blow the trumpets, only Christians who are waiting for
it, expecting it and preparing for it will make it. DELAYING IS COSTLY.... THE NEXT HOUR MIGHT JUST BE TOO LATE!!! SAVE YOUR SOUL NOW!!!
Re: Mumu Citizens Celeberating Dead Day Call 54th by hppyromz(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ebola In US: Texas Children Monitored For Symptoms / Fayose: Tight Security Around Ekiti High Court / The Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.