Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed (591 Views)

How To Increase The Charging Rate Of Your Smartphone / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Kericoo(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2014
It could be quit embarrassing when you are trying to type or do some important things with your Blackberry but notice that it hangs and this can last up to 2mins..

Have you considered clearing your phone log? This could lead to it as many unwanted logs are in your phone memory..

Follow this simple steps to clear Your Blackberry logs and feel the new speed..

To Clear Your Log simply Hold and press this keys....

***** Hold the '' alt and Press lglg
***** You will see lists of event log ( see picture bellow )

*****Now press the menu button and select the clear log button
*****Press OK
That's all.. smiley

Share and comment if it worked for you..

You can also visit my blog @[url] http://www.bloggercheat.com[/url] for more interesting Tutorials and money making Tips..
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by kelvine(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2014
It worked for me,thanks.
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Mention(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Old ish...
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Kericoo(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2014
kelvine: It worked for me,thanks.

Thanks for the confirmation
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Kericoo(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Mention: Old ish...

Yea it might be old to you but i believe there people that dont know it and that is why i made the post
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Mention(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Kericoo:

Yea it might be old to you but i believe there people that dont know it and that is why i made the post
Well.. It doesn't stop it from being too old...
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Kericoo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mention:
Well.. It doesn't stop it from being too old...

That is for you but its new for some people also
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by Mention(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kericoo:

That is for you but its new for some people also
Kk.. Different strokes for different folks
Re: Short-cut To Clear Logs In Your Blackberry Phones To Increase The Speed by nurez305(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
it's a lie, those log wil never go.. If you dont believe, try press alt plus lglg and clear your log, then imediately try it again and u wil see those thing there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Bold 5 Glass Covering The Screen / Deleted / US And UK Accused Of Hacking Sim Card Firm To Steal Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.