Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner (27094 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Afroconnect: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2014
A fellow Nairalander shared this,pls let's copy,paste and post/share till justice is served.

A noble man can not stand to look away when injustice iis being served-do something.

The Gruesome murder of my senior brother – Mr odion AIMEYEKAGBON by a Royalty ON THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

I want to report the deliberate and gruesome murder of my senior brother - Mr. odion Aimeyekagbon to NairaLanders. He is an employee of REAL STRIKER Security Company based in Oregun road, opposite Alausa bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

On Thursday 11th September, 2014 at about 6pm, a man (name yet to be confirmed) who is well known in the community of Ikosi, a relation of the Bale of Ikosi ,drove his car to the main gate of Folawiyo GRA in Ikosi road, beside MR. BIG’s restaurant. my brother who is a security guard on duty with one of his colleagues demanded for gate pass from this man, the man did not have a gate pass, and there is a standing order by the Resident Association of Folawiyo GRA that anyone without a gate pass should not be allowed to pass through the gate.

This man, the murderer! Was not comfortable with the demand from my brother and his colleague, probably because he is the son or brother of the Bale of Ikosi, or because he is an influential man in the community, he felt my brother has embarrassed and insulted him. After much argument and intervention by passers-by, he was allowed to pass the main gate without proper clearance or presentation of gate pass.
Instead of this man to go peacefully, no! He picked his mobile phone and called thugs and “Area Boys”. These hoodlums came with knives and other weapons to beat up my brother and his colleague on duty.

the other guard was lucky to had ran away with injuries inflicted on him, but unfortunately, after severe beating and stabbing, my brother died on the spot at the main gate of Folawiyo GRA where is duty post was.

the painful part is that, we have not been able to see the corpse of my late brother. the police only showed us the pictures of the mutilated and blood cover corpse taken at the crime scene. When we demanded that they should take us to the mortuary at Ikorodu where the police deposited the corpse, the IPO in charge of the case refuses to take us there, except we give him five thousand naira (N5,000) – CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT! Five thousand naira to see the corpse of our murdered brother!

As at the time of writing, the police have not been able to make a single arrest. They only went to arrest innocent members of the community, and later collected money from their relations to bail them.

From the information we gathered ourselves from the crime scene, the murderer is a well known man in the community. The police are telling us that they want the murderer to report himself to the police station.
The company where my brother worked before he died is not helping matters, all they keep telling us is that they are capable of burying my brother whenever we are ready. They claimed that they have capable lawyers, but they have not done anything as regard arresting this murderer.

I earnestly want to plead with Nairalanders to help us in any way they can, especially in sharing and broadcasting this gross injustice that had be perpetrated by a so called ROYALTY of IKOSI.

Just like my late brother, I am a law-abiding citizen of this country. I do not want to take law into my hands. Please brethren, the only way to fight this injustice is by crying out to all of you and to God Almighty to hear my plight.

YES! our brother is dead, he can not be brought back to life, but we do not want this man to just go free without paying for the innocent blood he has shed.

I also want to beg good-spirited Nigerians or lawyers to help us out, because from all indications, the POLICE want to sweep this murder case under the carpet. REAL STRIKER security company is not helping us either, it appeals they are collaborating with the police to cover up this injustice.

Below is my email address. Due to security reasons, I did not post my phone numbers, please drop you number here and I will call you back with a PRIVATE NUMBER to discuses further. You can also send me a mail.

Thank you all for your anticipated assistance.
Regards.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
my Name: osas Aimeyekagbon
Email: jonessara@ymail.com

IPO (Ikosi Police Station): Mustapha Rasaq
GSM: 08062568584

REAL STRIKER SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
Address: 25 Balogun Street, Off Oregun Road , Alausa, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or
28 Balogun Street, off kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja-lagos
Manager GSM: 07082502500

Link to a PDF version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QJkiB2LGFGb25EUTg2XzN3SFk/edit?usp=sharing

51 Likes 222 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by eluquenson(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2014
This is really pathetic & sad
The culprit will never know peace. RIP to the dead.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Melancholy(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2014
What a pity after much efforts of gov fashola, some unconscientous elements remain incorrigible. Op u can lodge ur complains to PUBLIC DEFENCE SERVICE in alausa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
lodge ur complain to Mr femi falana ooooooooo or Mr festus keyamo surely d culprit won't go unpunished just wait and see by d special grace of God d culprit will be arrested.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by etenyong(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sorry about d lost of ur brother. I pary God to console u and d entire family.
U might not get human justice but God wil fight for u. All those who are involved will be greatly rewarded for their crime against ur brother.
Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by MayorofLagos(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op, may your brother rest in peace.

your story is touching and there are people that can fight your cause and will not demand a penny from you. One of them is Sahara Reporters. They are investigative journalists and love to uncover atrocities against society. They will probe this case on all sides....but becareful, make sure your brother was clean also and was not the instigator and provoker of this disorder. In cases like this it is easy to view the deceased as a victim but when truth surfaces we see things differently.

Good luck.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls mod should help post this story on front page. R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by chamboy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Amma Try to post.the link to several points. Fp quality

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by ayindejimmy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
I heard about it too when i visited a friend that lives in that Estate at Ikosi. It's really sad the havoc a moment of pride and anger can cause. The culprit must not go unpunished. May the victim's soul rest in peace... accordingly.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is depressing.

May God console and comfort his loved ones and may God's own justice, which neither fails nor wavers meet the perpetrators.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
The heart of man is truly desperately wicked cry front page please, let's try and get this to the attention of the relevant people and get this family justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by temhab(f): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rest in peace to the dead embarassed So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by MayorofLagos(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
ifyalways: This is depressing.

May God console and comfort his loved ones and may God's own justice, which neither fails nor wavers meet the perpetrators.

nwannyi, why youve been hiding? How u dey?

Yes, very sad outcome!
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by gmaribel(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
cry kai! Front page mod. Justice must be served.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by BlackTechnology: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Post his picture it will stir up the people within that area to take it up for you

Keep praying for justice it will take time but you will get it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by thewarrior72: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is really pathetic....op take comfort in the Lord. the wicked will never go unpunished
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by 360degree(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Your story is pathetic and I really pity ur situation. You can bring this matter to a live programme in Abuja. It's called Brekete Family reality programme. They are very effective in pursuing cases of injustice like this. They will invite you to the programme and air the case. They will alas assist you with lawyer all at no cost. You may please call this number to present your case. 08033221149. I pray God will grant you justice.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by thewarrior72: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
MayorofLagos:

nwannyi, why youve been hiding? How u dey?

Yes, very sad outcome!
wink cool
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by oshyno(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op I just called the owner/Rep of STRIKER SECURITY and registered my displeasure. About their nonchalant attitutde towards the murder of their staff and gave him a subtle treat if they refuse to do the right thing.

He told me maybe av not gotten the latest from u , that the company is doing everything possible to see that the culprit is punished. He said a journalist from punch is coming tomorrow to the company and next tmoro it will be published on d punch newspaper. He equally said the commissioner of police has been notified of the case and promise to bring justice to u and ur family.

My take: if the police keep foot dragging bcuz the man is an influential person in the community, involve a lawyer.

My condolence bro.

****Modified****

People should make more calls or text messg to the DPO.
Op should also keep the forum updated too if possible.

138 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP:
Approach the Office of the Public Defender, they will be of Great help. Their office is along Funso Williams Avenue before Stadium, After Ojuelegba Police Barracks. Please go there and lodge your complain. They will provide free legal service and will help in prosecuting the case

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by bayonekind(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
A COUNTRY WHERE POLICE AND JUDICIARY ARE CORRUPT ...NO JUSTICE CAN BE ACHIEVED ......
CORRUPTION IS THIS TWO SYSTEM SHOULD BE CLEARED FIRST BEFORE PROGRESS CAN COME
IMAGINE ...ON THIS INCIDENT ..IN NORMAL ENVIRONMENT ...
SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW
- REPORT TO POLICE
-IF POLICE FAILED - TAKE YOUR CASE TO COURT OF LAW TO SUE POLICE FOR NEGLIGENCE

I CRY FOR THIS COUNTRY - NIGERIA --NO WAY OUT--- PEOPLE GRIP WITH GREED FOR RICH AND POWER TO OPPRESS FELLOW CITIZEN ...NOT TO ASSIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by rigarmortis: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls report to brekete family on radio in abuja, if the man has two heads which made him feel like he can take a life he didnt create he will explain to nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
I thought by now this issue would have hit the front page, mod should pls do the needful. I stay around ketu and heard of this issue almost 3wks ago. This person that committed this atrocity, have an hotel, since the incident it have been under lock and key. Also he has not been seen around since the issue happened. This case should not die like this mod let's help this brother get the justice he deserve.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by 24in7: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op sorry abt wat hppen 2ur broda, ....I hpe d lawyers in d house can help
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by donmalcolm21(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't see any reason why this is not on FP. A NLander needs help for justice and the mods and super mods kept silent. If this is not on FP then NL is not worth the amount of time we give to it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Sunymoore(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Let justice be served
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by mekaboy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
erunz: Pls mod should help post this story on front page. R.I.P to the dead.

Is this story verified ?
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by zurine(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
man's Inhumanity to man

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by shogz89: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mod please teleport this thing to the front page Pleas.. This na emergency
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
mekaboy:

Is this story verified ?

yes it is. Almost everyone. In ketu have heard about this issue.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
A nation where the weak are denied justice, shall not prosper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Ochiske(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seun, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, OAM4J Front page please cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader / Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.