Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Best Data Plan For BB10 Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan For BB10 Users (993 Views)

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / BB10 Subscription / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plan For BB10 Users by Larryfrank(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Probably all of you who don't use the bb10 device would still be rocking the etisalat unlimited 5 minuts data bundle, and for those of you using the bb10 devices, I'm sorry it's bad news, you can't use it on your device, by the way Android users are enjoying it now. Hehehe, do you wish you had an android device? Lols okay let me break a good news to you,you can use android apps on your bb10you can see how to do that here.

BB10 users should be greatful to blackberry producers for producing a well-built battery for the device, unlike every other blackberry device.

Lets go to the main reason why we are here actaully every bb10 user knows that the bb10 device sucks data just like every android device. And no normal bis subscription works with it, making it difficult for its users.

Okay, here you'll know which network in Nigeria provides the best bb10 subscription. Continue Reading...
Re: Best Data Plan For BB10 Users by cupid4ig(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
All this wanna be bloggers smh. Rubbish information.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Samsung Galaxy A3 And Galaxy A5, Samsung’s Slimmest Phones / Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? / Help Me Out My Memory Card Refuse To Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.