Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,561 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! (3166 Views)

Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! by TinyToes: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Puff Daddy – who dated Jennifer Lopez for two years back in 1999 – has hailed her famous derriere as a ‘work art’ that will go down in history. As well as her musical talents, of course. The 44-year-old record producer gushed over the 45-year-old singer’s incredibly physique and insists he is ‘lucky’ to count her among his exes.

He told Access Hollywood Live:

‘Oh my God. I’m so lucky to have that great woman in my history, she is one of the greatest I’ve ever seen.

‘I mean, it’s great. It’s a work of art. It’s something that will go down in history, for real it will.’

He then added with a second thought:

‘But also her talent, her drive, her determination, she will never give up. She’s a great friend of mine, always will be my friend, and I mean that thing is just incredible, man.’

The rapper also slammed Kim Kardashian’s famous backside and added that it is ‘no way’ comparable to Jennifer’s curvaceous posterior, although he hopes his decision won’t upset Kim’s husband, fellow rapper Kanye West.

When asked by host Billy Bush if the reality TV star’s bottom rivals that of the ‘Booty’ hitmaker, Diddy said: ‘No way! No way. No disrespect to Kanye and Kim but that thing right there, that thing right there is something special.’

More here - http://.com/2014/10/01/puff-daddy-gushes-over-jennifer-lopezs-curvaceous-butt-slams-kim-kardashians/

Re: Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! by bbdrown: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ìranù
Booty ko, bukky ni

Re: Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! by kolubo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok, we don hear
Re: Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
A black man can spot a real butt and a fake one.. It's not news that Kim has had fat transferred to her butt...Even lots of plastic surgeons have commented that her butt is fake...Her butt has been dubbed " Diaper booty", cos one day its looks fine; another day, it looks droopy ...Same goes for Nicki Minaj and Khloe Kardashian.

Re: Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Haha haha he's right manh and he use to hit it I mean the dude use to see the thing bare so well who's better to talk.

Re: Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! by yungchop: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
[center]that's his own problem jare, booty kor bonnet ni[/center]

Lola Omotayo’s Tribute To Late Father-in-law / Reggie Bush Wife Is From Armenia Just Like Kim Kardashian! / Baddest!!! Davido Meets Rapper Future [photo]