Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Must You Cheat On Him/her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must You Cheat On Him/her? (594 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Cheat On Him/her? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
I wonder why 'Heartbreaking a partner' has become a thing we celebrate rather than frown at! When U listen to some ladies who are victims of heartbreak will tell U....men are wicked and not to be trusted and some men who are victims too will tell U.....'Women are like snakes...' Then I ask myself which sex is better then?
The truth is this; faithfulness, fidelity and love depends on individual rather than gender? If you don't love a guy/lady, why don't you let him/her know that you don't. Why would you date him/her and dump him/her later?
I see many of us as BIG PRETENDERS (male&female). Let Ur partner know who and what U are. If U are the type that (be U male/female)is hot in bed, hanging out with the opposite sex, smokes,drinks,keep late nights, clubs, etc. Be free enough to tell him/her anything about yourself but do no let God/Allah out of your relationship!
Let me ask you this....Why is it difficult for you to be faithful and to love your partner? Must U cheat on him/her?

1 Like

Re: Must You Cheat On Him/her? by Dbestmax(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nobody is meant to be trusted cos nobody is perfect...So cheating is a thing shared between men and women...Nobody knows wich sex has it more...buh its probably d guys

1 Like

Re: Must You Cheat On Him/her? by NuellaJ(f): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Given d fact that there is no perfect being, the truth remains dat some are born saddists, they derive joy in hurting others, and God help you if you happen to fall into the hands of such people be it male or female. Though cheating is not peculiar to a particular gender, bt If you askd me i'd say itz common with d male folks cos alot of them belive it's inherent in a guy to cheat, some will go on to cite d biblical David and solomon as examples. Some times it has to do with ego, they feel that woman are lesser beings dat need to be dominated, so cheating on them is a way of emphasizing their superiority over d women, ....height of st*pidity if u asked me. Some belive a guy who doesn't cheat on his woman is either 'not smart', ugly, poor (cos in their 'left' mind, ladies only go for guys with d fattest wallet...even if na complementary cards full am), a weakling or 'spirikoko'....u know what i mean. Some see d female folks as objects to satisfy their lustful desires, nothing more. But it doesnt mean there are no real men out there with golden hearts. Then some cheat cos they ve been victims of heartbreaks so find it difficult to trust or love any woman. To some, relationship is just an adventure they just catch their fun wit whoever datz available and move on to the next victim, needless to say they are just so cool with themslves irrrespctive of whose feelings they messed up.
The ladies are not left out in d cheating game. I must say that majority of doz who cheat have been victims of heatbreaks, they neither trust nor love any man, they are on a sort of revenge mission, they see it as means of taking their own pound of flesh...hmm but what sense does it make punishing someone for d sins of another cos they happen to be of d same gender? I call dat sheer nonsense.
Re: Must You Cheat On Him/her? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
NuellaJ: Given d fact that there is no perfect being, the truth remains dat some are born saddists, they derive joy in hurting others, and God help you if you happen to fall into the hands of such people be it male or female. Though cheating is not peculiar to a particular gender, bt If you askd me i'd say itz common with d male folks cos alot of them belive it's inherent in a guy to cheat, some will go on to cite d biblical David and solomon as examples. Some times it has to do with ego, they feel that woman are lesser beings dat need to be dominated, so cheating on them is a way of emphasizing their superiority over d women, ....height of st*pidity if u asked me. Some belive a guy who doesn't cheat on his woman is either 'not smart', ugly, poor (cos in their 'left' mind, ladies only go for guys with d fattest wallet...even if na complementary cards full am), a weakling or 'spirikoko'....u know what i mean. Some see d female folks as objects to satisfy their lustful desires, nothing more. But it doesnt mean there are no real men out there with golden hearts. Then some cheat cos they ve been victims of heartbreaks so find it difficult to trust or love any woman. To some, relationship is just an adventure they just catch their fun wit whoever datz available and move on to the next victim, needless to say they are just so cool with themslves irrrespctive of whose feelings they messed up.
The ladies are not left out in d cheating game. I must say that majority of doz who cheat have been victims of heatbreaks, they neither trust nor love any man, they are on a sort of revenge mission, they see it as means of taking their own pound of flesh...hmm but what sense does it make punishing someone for d sins of another cos they happen to be of d same gender? I call dat sheer nonsense.
Exactly what's on my mind...
Re: Must You Cheat On Him/her? by kay29000(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ayolaw2003: I wonder why 'Heartbreaking a partner' has become a thing we celebrate rather than frown at! When U listen to some ladies who are victims of heartbreak will tell U....men are wicked and not to be trusted and some men who are victims too will tell U.....'Women are like snakes...' Then I ask myself which sex is better then?
The truth is this; faithfulness, fidelity and love depends on individual rather than gender? If you don't love a guy/lady, why don't you let him/her know that you don't. Why would you date him/her and dump him/her later?
I see many of us as BIG PRETENDERS (male&female). Let Ur partner know who and what U are. If U are the type that (be U male/female)is hot in bed, hanging out with the opposite sex, smokes,drinks,keep late nights, clubs, etc. Be free enough to tell him/her anything about yourself but do no let God/Allah out of your relationship!
Let me ask you this....Why is it difficult for you to be faithful and to love your partner? Must U cheat on him/her?

Most times, the relationships don't start out with the guy or girl having intentions to cheat along the line. But with time, the guy might not treat the girl how he used to treat her, and she might start looking outside...vice versa. No one can remain the same forever, so technically speaking, you can't be sure you are going to love someone for the rest of your life. That is just the bitter truth.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,help A Friend Out! / Sixty Reasons Why You Are Unmarried / You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.