Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? (2935 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eversince I opened my account with them(GTbank) a month has never gone by without them not debiting me of SI Transaction,so I try to look up the web to know what it means and figured out SI(standing instruction) is another name for Standing Order which I never entered with the bank and this rip off has been since day one I started banking with them,who also gets such phony debit alert?
Re: Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? by MyIncorp: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Debits for sms alerts (often). They bill customers at the end of the month.
Re: Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
MyIncorp: Debits for sms alerts (often). They bill customers at the end of the month.
oh!!, that's now what they turned to S.I Transaction,I also use access bank but no rip off of that kind,I can imagine how much that would amount after debiting all their customers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In / Make Money With Patreon. Discover!!! / Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.