Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army (36532 Views)

Chibok Girls Now Bokoharam Fighters / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Henrypraise: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Make I fast book space o
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by DONADAMS(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lemme kip dis space 1st
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by buoye1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy independence naija
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
And again I say "one by one they don dey finish" . Kudos to the gallant men
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ugoezeik(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
y is it dat Cameron is making more success in dis fight against terror dan we nig. it really beat my imagination

3 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by kay29000(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm! So Boko Haram really has strong support across borders? 300 Boko Haram members? That's a lot. I didn't even know they were really this much. And how do you capture 300 terrorists and make them surrender just like that? This whole story is getting more interesting by the day.

3 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by natureblack(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Johnnoo: Camerounian soldiers are fighting BH and Nigerians are partying & drinking Henessy undecided
#unseriousness
why do you take much pride in being stup1d

It never takes much to be reasonable undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by DonaldGenes(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
NIGERIA 54th semester report card:

Electricity.... ..........C6
Education...... .......E8
Prostitution... .......A1
Good Road........... ..D7
stealing......A 1
Bombing........ .......A1.
Creativity..... .............D7
Telecommunicati on....C6
Security....... .............F9
Corruption..... ..........A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership..... ..........F9

Job
opportunity 5Mil Job created ONLY on Papers

4 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by BannyE: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think 300 is exacerbated. All the same, Kudos to the Cameroonian army at least there was an arrest of these insurgents acting like beasts
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Richardjemedafe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is a good news.............

On Behalf Of all Nairalanders I want plead with the FRN not to let them see the door to prison........... But #BORNTHEMALL#

If u agree wif me *HITLIKE

IF U DNT *HIT SHARE

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by tuoyoojo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
The way people they hustle for "Like" and "share" eh! As if them dey use am collect money for bank..

In other news...
Its like we have moles everywhere! In nigerian military! In d cameronian military! everywhere! Am so glad with d turn of events, as regards these terrorist! It put credence to the saying "strike the sheperd and the sheep would scatter"

Meanwhile, let the military continue there good work

God bless u all!
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Richardjemedafe(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is a good news.............

On Behalf Of all Nairalanders I want to plead with the FRN not to let them see the door to prison........... But #BORNTHEMALL#

If u agree wif me *HITLIKE

IF U DNT *HIT SHARE

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ugoezeik(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
cameronian soldiers again? y not we invite dis gallant soldiers to com in d country nd help us since foreign help like America nd co. can't

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ChuckD1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok, Nigeria Army, time for u to nab a politician. Even if na councillor.

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Larow(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
On key F, "finish the Idiots". They don't deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by natureblack(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
kay29000: Hmm! So Boko Haram really has strong support across borders? 300 Boko Haram members? That's a lot. I didn't even know there were really this much. And how do you capture 300 terrorists and make them surrender just like that? This whole story is getting more interesting by the day.
it takes a lot of ingredient to cook naija meal

Just use your discretion

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ugoezeik(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cameron soldiers doing wat their knw hw to do best

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by odepacy: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bravo men
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ugoezeik(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
una for kill dem all bfor cmng to tell us na. wats d need of keeping dem alive
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ChykG(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cameroon has been of gr8 hlp in dis fight against BH #BrotherIndeed

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Johnnoo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
natureblack: why do you take much pride in being stup1d

It never takes much to be reasonable undecided
You can say that again
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Is it coincidence that our soldiers started winning Boko Haram after the jet of Oritsejafor was seized and prevented from taking arms into Nigeria? Thank you, Cameroun.

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by major466(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
The best way to fight boko terrorists is by multi national cooperation like the one reported here. Very wonderful news from Cameroon. By God's grace we are winning the war.
Boko Haram getting hit from all angles since September.
God bless Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad.
Woe to Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by FOLLOWJESUS: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thank GOD, very soon boko haram shall be a thing of the past by the grace of GOD, GOD will continue to expose those behind boko haram aiding and sponsoring them.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
amiskurie: .
cee him i caught u 2dae. .

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by purplish(f): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
But...Chinese made weaponry China oh! I smell a rat

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by horlarlorwor(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
If they deserve death by acid, pour them. grin
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Johnnoo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Its not too late to join the Nigerian Army...Yeye dey smell

Kudos to Nigerian Army

Kudos to Camerounian Army

Long live Nigeria...
Are you high or sth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.