Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army (36536 Views)

Chibok Girls Now Bokoharam Fighters / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by S4SOLOMON4(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just passing
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by anonimi: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Johnnoo: Camerounian soldiers are fighting BH and Nigerians are partying & drinking Henessy undecided
#unseriousness

I guess it did not occur to you that the highly successful operations of the Nigerian Army has made the Boko Haram fighters run to Cameroon hence they are being arrested there.

There is a parallel situation with the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) led by Kony, which is a Ugandan rebel group. After being dealt with by the Ugandan Army they have not been able to operate there and have been busy in South Sudan and Central African Republic mainly.

4 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rikidony: .
BUSTED
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Kagarko(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=jmoore][/quote]
Good News.
Ever since rev davies makes those revelations and the subsequent arrest of Ayos jet in SA with money meant for purchase of arms, the Nigerian/Cameron military have been recording huge success in the fight against this senseless killers.
Allah pass all of them.

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by natureblack(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Richardjemedafe: This is a good news.............

On Behalf Of all Nairalanders I want to plead with the FRN not to let them see the door to prison........... But #BORNTHEMALL#
III

If u agree wif me *HITLIKE

IF U DNT *HIT SHARE

dunce

Do you think likes would eradicate your poverty conditioned life

Try liberate yourself from irrational slavery
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ahizih(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Johnnoo: Camerounian soldiers are fighting BH and Nigerians are partying & drinking Henessy undecided
#unseriousness
use ur head 4 once

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by akpanikpe(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lorechino: wait.... Bfor i comment i hv a question¿

Here is my question

hw many members do dis BH fighters get self?
Ask the op wey post the thread.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: No Trials pls - Na waste of time/money
Don't jail them- Them fit break out

JUST HANG THEM BY THE BALLS TILL THEY DIE.....
Lmao. . .guy u wicked sha
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by MrKevinBig(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
How possible is it to arrest over 300 hundred persons? Mind U these r not unarmed protesters o! These are members of the most dreaded terrorist group boko haram. Just expressing my views sha cos e fit b true :-
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by mecussey(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
So boko haram plenty like this...I am begining to doubt ooo if these people are not innocent people. Technically, about 50,000 boko has been killed or arrested since the last one year.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by amiskurie(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
zleemshaddy: cee him i caught u 2dae. .
lol!
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Johnnoo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
ahizih: use ur head 4 once
Head ni undecided
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by tuoyoojo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
DonaldGenes: NIGERIA 54th semester report card:

Electricity.... ..........C6
Education...... .......E8
Prostitution... .......A1
Good Road........... ..D7
stealing......A 1
Bombing........ .......A1.
Creativity..... .............D7
Telecommunicati on....C6
Security....... .............F9
Corruption..... ..........A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership..... ..........F9

Job
opportunity 5Mil Job created ONLY on Papers

Y r nigerians so quick to castigate our govt. By the way am one of d 5million dat got a job from gej govt dis year. Jus saying...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by okoisubra(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
My brothers abeg make dem dey kill any one dem catch bcs boko haram no dey finish

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by natureblack(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
S4SOLOMON4: Just passing
you can as well pass-out. lipsrsealed
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Johnnoo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
anonimi:

I guess it did not occur to you that the highly successful operations of the Nigerian Army has made the Boko Haram fighters run to Cameroon hence they are being arrested there.

There is a parallel situation with the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) led by Kony, which is a Ugandan rebel group. After being dealt with by the Ugandan Army they have not been able to operate there and have been busy in South Sudan and Central African Republic mainly.

Thanks buddy!!! But do we really have something to celebrate about
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
How come is when election is drawing near that's when GEJ decide to catch Boko haram..Something is fishy here tongue
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by roufy235(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
good for them
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
We need to co-ordinate with Libya,CAR along side Niger if we must stop BH from getting weaponry
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
despite all the bad
news,Ebola, Boko Haram,Nepa
Issue & other Government wahala.It's my pleasure 2
inform u dat ORANGE is out

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Neldrizzy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
These military men are trying abeg, they deserve a heroic honour... They have families but the chose 2 be a the war front fighting for their dear country, and yu wll see some stuupid citizens rubbishing them... #LongLiveNigerianArmy #LongLiveCamerooniaArmy #LongLiveGEJ #GEJ till 2099

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by datribune: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Abagworo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thank God he was arrested in Cameroun. They should never hand him over to Nigeria or he might be killed in order to cover up the obvious sponsors. I can't wait for the man to mention Nigerian names and I am 100% certain where these men are affiliated.

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by UnknownT: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
The arrested mayor is a member of the Ruling Party in Cameroon! Hope that won't hinder his trial, before he will use "esprit de corp"(as in "na we govt" grin) and they will release him gringrin
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by cecildeeva: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Halleluyah
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Feed Dem with raw pork meats
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by prowlG: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by JurassicPark: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
The mayor deserves this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Whizzdom(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please leave the terror to the terrorist

Let not talk abot Boko Haram today plss

I wanna feel the Independence Groove

Although the rain dey fall ma hand big time
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by lawrenceunaa: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
God don dey fish them out

let peace reign

world peace
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by BABAJIDEKAJ(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why Now? that election is coming, we are hearing positive things about book haram.... To GOD be the glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki & Wife, Osinbajo & Wife, Otedola At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding In Lagos / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.