Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army (36533 Views)

Chibok Girls Now Bokoharam Fighters / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Kadejo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lorechino: wait.... Bfor i comment i hv a question¿

Here is my question

hw many members do dis BH fighters get self?

if u do ur calculation very well, u will discover dat 300 is just not up to a town ocupant
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by zurine(f): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
wow
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Johnflavour(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
This can't be true,hw can u arrest that large number of people at a spot.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Rexyl(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
We are all praying for early end of boko haram barbaric activities in Nigeria and other parts of the world.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by chiedu7: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Former Muslim Who's Father Is An Imam Say's Boko Haram Represents Islam

Brother Rachid as he is known was a muslim and comes from a muslim family.

He studied islam to PhD level and declares that ISIS & Boko Haram represent Islam.

So much for it being peaceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Mollybobog1(m): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2014
GOD truly answers d prayer of His children #hallelujah
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by ddeola: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2014
They will all be exposed and dealt with by the grace of God
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Richardjemedafe(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2014
natureblack: dunce

Do you think likes would eradicate your poverty conditioned life

Try liberate yourself from irrational slavery

Replying to oafs like u will make me look like a dunce........ Go to hell mother forking illiterate
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Lorechino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kadejo:
if u do ur calculation very well, u will discover dat 300 is just not up to a town ocupant

yes bt nt only 300
u will hear every time like 150 killed 40 arrested 50 killed 15 arrested etc
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by haywire07(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
U cant blame d mayor nau...we don't know if he was single handedly arresting the 300 insurgents .kudos bro jack Bauer or Rambo
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by natureblack(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Richardjemedafe:

Replying to oafs like u will make me look like a dunce........ Go to hell mother forking illiterate
I was certainly expecting a puerile line from an unlettered dementia.He never proved me wrong,because the brainless are always predictable grin grin

My point still stands,never beg for likes,say something wise,and you might hit the prize wink wink
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by VivaLaFrans: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2014
natureblack:
you never slow down to think, I guess it's too painful to spend time with your own thoughts.

Have you ever heard anybody on earth say he/she is perfect You just did

Any similarity between you and any sane human is purely coincidental.
I don't think she's the one in the profile pic.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by natureblack(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
I don't think she's the one in the profile pic.
na

I think the sole purpose of that moniker is to troll around nairaland and create obnoxious views

I will straighten that person up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.