Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? (606 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Your Parents Don’t Have Any Plans To Replace Your Uniform / Was Your Choice Of Course Influenced By Your Parents? / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
What are the common lies you tell ur parents while in school
::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::
lemme share mine first
1 being in ballhouse and telling them you are on ur way to class when dey called.
2 telling dem d girl's voice dey heard on d phone was your neighbor,,and you know the real tin oo
3 telling dem you went out to study, when you knew you went out to play.........
Dats enough oya share yours and lets know if you have never lied before like me
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? by Dbestmax(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think the question should be how many times have you Lied to ur parents while in school...cos obviously we all lied @ some point
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax: I think the question should be how many times have you Lied to ur parents while in school...cos obviously we all lied @ some point
__like seriously,,,,is there any difference between lying and cover-ups?
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? by Dbestmax(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
aduragbemisteve: __like seriously,,,,is there any difference between lying and cover-ups?
Dia can't be cos....A cover up is a Lie and A lie wud alwes be a lie ....unless d liar dosent know dat telin d truth with a lie
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? by KillerBeauty(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
I use to double the price of textbooks so that when my dad sends the money I'll have some extra cash

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Parents While In School? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
yesssscheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Think / Need Help To Enter Nda / What Was Your First Grammar As A Teenager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.