Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Very Important Question For All Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Important Question For All Ladies (3571 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Important Question For All Ladies by contactmorak: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ladies I want to ask you a question

I know that many Nairaland ladies will not be happy with me for bringing up this issue because they know it is the truth.

I have a friend who has like 7 girlfriends he is been dating for like 5-6years now. This dude has managed to do it in such a way that he is never been caught cheating by any of these ladies. Shockingly, these ladies come to his apartment to cook for him at different times and even wash his cloths and clean his house. Because they've been with him for a while, the ladies usually refer to him as their fiance and my friend too whenever we were together and any of the lady was around, he addressed them as his fiancee. If you weren't close to these dude like we his friends, you wouldn't know he was just deceiving these ladies.

He was only serious with one of them who just finished from medical school and we his friends know this. He doesn't joke with this one and has often risked his life to meet her in while she was undergoing her NYSC in Porthacourt. My friend got married last weekend to this girl without letting the other ladies know. He didn't announce it at all, and warned us not to mention it on social media. He got mad with a friend who use the prewedding photo on bbm, the guy immediately removed it and he was still furious at him until the wedding day.

Now the other ladies have finally heard abt it and they are really angry with us cursing all his friends. I heard atleast 3 of them that I know have been inconsolable. My friends has been receiving all sorts of text and calls from these ladies.

Ladies, are u in a relationship with a guy that is 'crazy' about you and sacrificing a lot to be with you. Or are you in a relationship with a guy that you are crazy about and sacrificing a lot to be with him, even though you know somewhere deep in your heart that he is not really committed but just tolerating you to be with him and it's you that is serious about it all because u are madly in love, perhaps because you are scared to be single again, or because he has the look and personality you want in a guy.

Why I'm asking this is that, many ladies are calling a guy their fiance, but the guy doesn't see them in the picture of his future at all! Yet, these ladies continue to turn down many (probably serious) guys who approach them, just because they think they have a fiance.

Now, my rough statistic is this, 4 out of 10 ladies who are claiming to have a fiance right now, will probably end up disappointed sooner or later because the d guys, like I said, doesn't see them in the picture of their future at all.

What do you think about this? Maybe you should go and reassess that guy you claim to be engaged to.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by patholaw: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Op better go and put on your helmet b4 dem ladies start bashing u...

2 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by contactmorak: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
patholaw: @Op better go and put on your helmet b4 dem ladies start bashing u...
And I warned my friend to desist from promising them o. I really understand why the ladies shud be mad having invest so much into the relationship. Imagine, they'll buy foodstuff and bring it to the house to cook for all of us.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
KARMA go visit soon visit that your friend

3 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by lukedan75(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
contactmorak: And I warned my friend to desist from promising them o. I really understand why the ladies shud be mad having invest so much into the relationship. Imagine, they'll buy foodstuff and bring it to the house to cook for all of us.
thats a serious case oooo
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by lukedan75(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
d guy shouldnt have done that...........its really heart breaking and painful

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Akeelahtunez(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly: KARMA go visit soon visit that your friend
undecided

Wat is dis1 saying??
Its obvious dat d stupid 1ce are does ladies

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Akeelahtunez: undecided

Wat is dis1 saying??
Its obvious dat d stupid 1ce are does ladies
I can't remember talking to you

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by omotolatoyosi(f): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dat guy is a fool,I know some reasonable guys dat wud hit d nail on d head to any galfrnd dey know dey are not goin to end up with,why can't he be reasonable nd call dem off,it mite hurt bt at least dey wud appreciate his sincerity,he wasted dea time,energy,body,money etc,I swear d guy won't go unpunished I jst pity d innocent gal he married dats gonna suffer wit him wen it bounces on him...I also don't support gals investin so much in a guy dat dosnt hold dem like a pinch of salt bt d guy shud av bin more reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
kamal is a name of person , animal , place or thing ?
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
donroxy: kamal is a name of person , animal , place or thing ?
Hahahaha ask the OP he knows
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
omotolatoyosi: Dat guy is a fool,I know some reasonable guys dat wud hit d nail on d head to any galfrnd dey know dey are not goin to end up with,why can't he be reasonable nd call dem off,it mite hurt bt at least dey wud appreciate his sincerity,he wasted dea time,energy,body,money etc,I swear d guy won't go unpunished I jst pity d innocent gal he married dats gonna suffer wit him wen it bounces on him...I also don't support gals investin so much in a guy dat dosnt hold dem like a pinch of salt bt d guy shud av bin more reasonable.
see vex o
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
Hahahaha ask the OP he knows
Op committed no kamal crime but only reported a case
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
All i know is that Relationship is a game. Its either u come out as the winner or d loser.

Just be smart.
Know the rules.

You lose some..., You gain some.

Moreover, i dnt see any reason why i shld believe and trust a man like 100%.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Akeelahtunez(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:

Ma don't bring karma into dis issue,its sentimental.
Does gal were taken 4 a foggy ride..its dere fault u shd always b ready 2 read Btw d lines & stop been carried away by ecstasy
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by EJanni(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
But does it really make sense? Since a guy knows that he will not marry a particular lady why engage her in a fake relationship in the first place? Sometimes men make women to be bad. For your friend? He is not free yet. His day is coming.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Akeelahtunez(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:

Ma don't bring karma into dis issue,its sentimental.
Does gals were taken 4 a foggy ride..its dere fault. u shd always b ready 2 read Btw d lines & stop been carried away by ecstasy
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
I no go pity them, am single just because every lady I have interested on are already taken, they tell me they bf or fiance.I dey wait the day one go con tel me say her bf cheat on her undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
donroxy: Op committed no kamal crime but only reported a case
I know oh and I never said he did
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
I never forget say one mod go still hear am
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
no be only karma
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by valmunich(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
That guy na real player oh, pls my guy, help me ask this your friend...

If there will be any space for me as a student cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
I know oh and I never said he did
so, u receiving the same treatment from your dude ?
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by marquiseT(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ OP so the person to blame is not the guy that dates 6 girls at a time but the girls, Really! Some guys are just a**hole...where does he expect them to start from
But the guy na smart guy sha cool@ OP so the person to blame is not the guy that dates 6 girls at a time but the girls, Really! Some guys are just a**hole...where does he expect them to start from
But the guy na smart guy sha

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Your friend was just plain childish and silly. A real man would have called the ladies and end things maturely with them. I'm quite sure his wife isn't even aware of the other six ladies. I sha pity her, that marriage is just built on lies.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
donroxy: so, u receiving the same treatment from your dude ?
Nope cos am single
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
omotolatoyosi: Dat guy is a fool,I know some reasonable guys dat wud hit d nail on d head to any galfrnd dey know dey are not goin to end up with,why can't he be reasonable nd call dem off,it mite hurt bt at least dey wud appreciate his sincerity,he wasted dea time,energy,body,money etc,I swear d guy won't go unpunished I jst pity d innocent gal he married dats gonna suffer wit him wen it bounces on him...I also don't support gals investin so much in a guy dat dosnt hold dem like a pinch of salt bt d guy shud av bin more reasonable.
Madam prophetess, how can you tell me that a guy that kept 7 girls apart for close to 6 years is a fool..... Na the girls no get sense jare

3 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
Nope cos am single
then you and I better mingle ?
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
donroxy: then you and I better mingle ?
Lol
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
Lol
wow, that is a YES .... Ladies and Gentlemen .... !!

Any pastor around here , abeg come and do wedding 4 me cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
KARMA...it comes knocking when you least expect it.

When im wife no fit get belle 2mao, he go dey suspect im grandmam sister.

#this is where yoruba movies get some parts of their scripts from#

2 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by onstelly(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
donroxy: wow, that is a YES .... Ladies and Gentlemen .... !!

Any pastor around here , abeg come and do wedding 4 me cheesy
Hahaha you are one hell of a funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Love Story / The Cost Of An*l Sex / Morgue Worker Arrested After Giving Birth To A Dead Man's Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.