Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Reasons Why Microsoft Skipped Window 9 - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Reasons Why Microsoft Skipped Window 9 (685 Views)

Jquery Pop-up Window Plugin, Free / Who Can Install Window 7 On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Microsoft Skipped Window 9 by VictorOme(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reasons Why Microsoft Skipped Window 9

They have been a lot of questions after the unveiling of Microsoft OS 10, Why Microsoft Skipped Window 9.

According to Marco Chiappetta who is a contributor to Forbs said that;

“The “official” story out of Microsoft’s event was that the company didn’t feel it was right to call it Windows 9 because of the sheer number of changes coming with the OS and because they wanted to convey a sense of uniformity and oneness. Unfortunately, “Windows 1 has been done” was mentioned at the event. So instead, Microsoft chose Windows 10.
Also Read: Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 Operating System

It’s not clear to me how a higher, double-digit number shows more uniformity than a 9, which is can be written (or animated) in a single stroke. And I’m also unclear as to why Microsoft didn’t choose Windows One, due to the obvious possible tie-ins the company could make with the Xbox One, but I digress”.

There Is Now Doubt That You Love All Our News Contents, So If You Still Wanna Get More Update Why Not Take Just 2 Seconds Of Your Time And Subscribe To Our Daily News Feeds, So Keying In Your Email Address:

See More Reasons Here: http://naijatafia.com/why-microsoft-skipped-window-9/

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Needed / C# Programmers Wanted / Need A Professional App Developer For Big Fintech Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.