Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing (5095 Views)

3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by adonbilivit: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
kudiice:
They cook, support and the best part, they give you some warm hole to ease your rod.
what support and hole are you talking about? have u heard of pocketpussy?

i agree with u tho but women are too demanding
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Fraih(f): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Like seriously!
Someone's gona learn all these to make a girl laugh??!

It won't work!
Just be yourself and u'll be loved...
Period
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by golddeejay(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: all those tips don't work on me tongue guys, there are different types of girls with different type of attitudes, so some girls will not fall for that. when u are wit a romantic girl, u act romantic (jokes are great turn offs for romantic girlslipsrsealed) ....and some jokes might seem dry to some girls, and u will end up embarrassing urslf!
you want a girl? the best tip is to be urslf! she will like the REAL u! cheesy if it doesn't work well with her, at least u know that u let go of the wrng person
if u are pretending to be funny, when u are not... hmmmmm u will soon run out of jokes! tongue

PS: smart girls like me always know when a guy is pretending to be who he's not wink
God will bless u front n back. If u nid to rules to make a gal laff or happy then u r so fake. Just be ursef, u cannot make every gal u talk to feel u unless you want to be fooling ursef arnd. Am an introvert, so i dont fool mysef trying to talk too much or become a comedian to impress a gal. I jst b mysef, tro few lines that come to me naturally n d gal will b laffin Sometimes i will wonder y is this gal laffin
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Pdizzle(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bros if you no funny you no funny. Force it and look like a fool
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
golddeejay: God will bless u front n back. If u nid to rules to make a gal laff or happy then u r so fake. Just be ursef, u cannot make every gal u talk to feel u unless you want to be fooling ursef arnd. Am an introvert, so i dont fool mysef trying to talk too much or become a comedian to impress a gal. I jst b mysef, tro few lines that come to me naturally n d gal will b laffin Sometimes i will wonder y is this gal laffin
grin more sperm to ya amu. Ur right!
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by golddeejay(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: grin more sperm to ya amu. Ur right!
Wat z amu...tink i hav an idea cheesy. U r a lady afta my own heart cool
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
These tips r wack
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: all those tips don't work on me tongue guys, there are different types of girls with different type of attitudes, so some girls will not fall for that. when u are wit a romantic girl, u act romantic (jokes are great turn offs for romantic girlslipsrsealed) ....and some jokes might seem dry to some girls, and u will end up embarrassing urslf!
you want a girl? the best tip is to be urslf! she will like the REAL u! cheesy if it doesn't work well with her, at least u know that u let go of the wrng person
if u are pretending to be funny, when u are not... hmmmmm u will soon run out of jokes! tongue

PS: smart girls like me always know when a guy is pretending to be who he's not wink
#YAWNS

Long story tongue
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
edozie04: Make her laugh too much and you will be automatically FRIENDZONED
lol
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
#YAWNS

Long story tongue
mtchhewww, must u quote me? undecided okay, u have been recognised, now go and play with sand. Nonsense.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by tuk2ato(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think there should be a course titled 'womanology', such a complex being.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by golddeejay(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
kudiice:
They cook, support and the best part, they give you some warm hole to ease your rod.
forget that tin...it is a fair exchange. U give me p*ssy, u get d1ck
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by golddeejay(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
kudiice:
forget that tin...it is a fair exchange. She gives me p*ssy, u get d1ck back
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by philantoxx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
wat if it fails?
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op, you mean you wrote this epistle just to make a lady laff ?

Top 3 Ways To Make A Lady Laff

1. Renew her BIS and also send her recharge carf each time she flashes you

2. When she tells you she has headache, collect her Bank Acc number and roll in some money

3. Send lavishly on her and neva ask for seks grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Missmossy(f): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading all of these tricks alone is so damn amusingcheesy chai! Its best you try not to put too much effort in impressing a lady.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- / The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story / The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.