Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

Opinion:sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion:sex Before Marriage (678 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Some think sex before marriage is a normal thing..Some even count SEX to be nothing..But,I think having sex before marriage is bad!
Your view abt sex b4 getting married please.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:sex Before Marriage by Chibuway(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Marriage is sex; sex is marriage. Marriage is a union/coming-together; sex is also a union/coming-together. If you can avoid sex till marriage, is the best; but if you can't, only do it with one and marry him/her.
Re: Opinion:sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=13pt]SEX ITSELF[/size].
Not everyone is great in bed, and most people don't start out very good at all. A lot of good sex is about listening to your partner and being able to respond accordingly. But how do you know if someone is a good listener or responder unless you try it first?

[size=13pt]SIZE[/size]
Don't you want to know if your husband is packing a hunting rifle or a tiny little plastic kid's pistol grin ? After all, he knows how big your bo.obs are. I'm not saying size would be a deal breaker, but don't you have the right to know what's down there?

[size=13pt]SEX.UAL ISSUES[/size]
Sexual problems like premature ejaculation, inability to get an erection, or even an allergy to your partner’s semen are all possibilities, wouldn't you rather deal with those issues before you're married? This way you know if your future is even going to address them.

Let's face it, sex plays a big role in marriage. Just like you should discuss children, religion, and where you both want to live before tying the knot, sex is too big a part of a relationship to leave to chance.

I see nothing wrong with it oo!!. i wont mind sex before marriage cause i would not like to get married to someone who under-performs.

wink wink wink wink wink wink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:sex Before Marriage by Ymodulus: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hadizy: [size=13pt]SEX ITSELF[/size].
Not everyone is great in bed, and most people don't start out very good at all. A lot of good sex is about listening to your partner and being able to respond accordingly. But how do you know if someone is a good listener or responder unless you try it first?

[size=13pt]SIZE[/size]
Don't you want to know if your husband is packing a hunting rifle or a tiny little plastic kid's pistol grin ? After all, he knows how big your bo.obs are. I'm not saying size would be a deal breaker, but don't you have the right to know what's down there?

[size=13pt]SEX.UAL ISSUES[/size]
Sexual problems like premature ejaculation, inability to get an erection, or even an allergy to your partner’s semen are all possibilities, wouldn't you rather deal with those issues before you're married? This way you know if your future is even going to address them.

Let's face it, sex plays a big role in marriage. Just like you should discuss children, religion, and where you both want to live before tying the knot, sex is too big a part of a relationship to leave to chance.

I see nothing wrong with it oo!!. i wont mind sex before marriage cause i would not like to get married to someone who under-performs.

wink wink wink wink wink wink.

Awuzubillahi.

Hadiza?? Wayoooo Allah. My own sis is spewing this. Hey hey. I tot u were a Virgin. Now I know better.

Shakes head. Hadizy. !!!!! I hail you
Re: Opinion:sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ymodulus.

Kiddy bro. Live this thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Hurt??? / Can You Be Comfortable With Your Ex? / How To Appear A Perfect Woman In The Eyes Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.