Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts (1494 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by Consulter: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Have you ever wondered why some men always get more women than they can possible handle while others don't even get one?

Why is it that some men can easily pick up hot women with effortless ease while others get shaky legs at the very thought of approaching an attractive girl? Our society calls these guys as naturals, professional pick up artists etc etc.

But the fact is that these guys understand something about women...Normal guys aren't even aware of. They understand what women truly look for in a man. And let me assure you that it's not what you think. This is the reason why...It might come off as a surprise to you. Read on to discover what I truly mean here...

Women don't want...What they say they want...

Wow! Big statement right there huh?

Well guess what? It's true...When questioned a woman will tell you that she wants a guy who is nice looking, tall, prince charming etc etc...But in reality you will always see such women choose the exact opposite of what they termed as the perfect match.

Now why is that?

Well simply because women have been programmed to think in a certain way...They are given this idea that they should always go for a nice guy who treats them like a fairy queen. But it doesn't work this way in the real world.

Ok...I guess you are right! But then what do women truly want?...

Good question!

They want a guy who knows how to trigger attraction. And this is the reason why a guy's looks, financial situation or status doesn't hold much significance.

In order to make any woman want you...You have to learn how to trigger attraction. And a woman feels attraction for a man when-

- He isn't too easy to get.

I mean seriously think about it? As humans we all want things we can't easily have. We all put a higher value on the stuff which is beyond our reach therefore you need to do something similar here.

It doesn't sound that easy...How do I do it?

Well it's easier than you think...All you need to do is to use mixed signals in your words.

How?

Well here is an example...

Here is how a normal average guy approaches a girl-

Hey...My name is Bob. You seem nice....Would you go out with me?

Does it work? Not really. Now let's do it the right way. Instead of being too direct with our approach...Try saying something like-

Hey nice dress...I really like it.

She would respond by saying thank you.

Then say- Oh wait! You are actually the 4th girl I have seen this evening with this same dress...Is it on sale or something?

And bam. You showed interest by saying you like her dress but at the same time you softly rejected her by saying her dress is very common.

So what does this do? Well since you softly rejected her...She would show instant interest in you and this is where you can easily carry on the conversation further.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3223ql_keac
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by OLAJADON: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice writing, i guess i hav 2 b mur logical wen approachin a lady nxt tym#modmakedisFP
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by MisterLongman(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
This technique has a 50-50 chance because the lady might feel offended by your comment......... If she is hot-tempered with a bad mouth, omo na die you dey....... You need to study her before playing this prank on her
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by OLAJADON: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
MisterLongman: This technique has a 50-50 chance because the lady might feel offended by your comment......... If she is hot-tempered with a bad mouth, omo na die you dey....... You need to study her before playing this prank on her
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by OLAJADON: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
MisterLongman: This technique has a 50-50 chance because the lady might feel offended by your comment......... If she is hot-tempered with a bad mouth, omo na die you dey....... You need to study her before playing this prank on her
she doesnt necessary nid 2 knw u r playin prank on her if u knw how 2 play ur card.
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by emmy02(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
I dey come, make i go sip Alomo bitters
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
The only person that discovered what women truely want from men died laughing..

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by dkronicle(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
d way you catch a titus is not dsame way u get a shark.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
how I wish I could read
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by hertz9te(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
duh
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by philantoxx(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
could work.but d boomerang effect is long lasting.
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Im assuming this is advice from a man who has never been in a woman's body to other men undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Consulter: Have you ever wondered why some men always get more women than they can possible handle while others don't even get one?

Why is it that some men can easily pick up hot women with effortless ease while others get shaky legs at the very thought of approaching an attractive girl? Our society calls these guys as naturals, professional pick up artists etc etc.

But the fact is that these guys understand something about women...Normal guys aren't even aware of. They understand what women truly look for in a man. And let me assure you that it's not what you think. This is the reason why...It might come off as a surprise to you. Read on to discover what I truly mean here...

Women don't want...What they say they want...

Wow! Big statement right there huh?

Well guess what? It's true...When questioned a woman will tell you that she wants a guy who is nice looking, tall, prince charming etc etc...But in reality you will always see such women choose the exact opposite of what they termed as the perfect match.

Now why is that?

Well simply because women have been programmed to think in a certain way...They are given this idea that they should always go for a nice guy who treats them like a fairy queen. But it doesn't work this way in the real world.

Ok...I guess you are right! But then what do women truly want?...

Good question!

They want a guy who knows how to trigger attraction. And this is the reason why a guy's looks, financial situation or status doesn't hold much significance.

In order to make any woman want you...You have to learn how to trigger attraction. And a woman feels attraction for a man when-

- He isn't too easy to get.

I mean seriously think about it? As humans we all want things we can't easily have. We all put a higher value on the stuff which is beyond our reach therefore you need to do something similar here.

It doesn't sound that easy...How do I do it?

Well it's easier than you think...All you need to do is to use mixed signals in your words.

How?

Well here is an example...

Here is how a normal average guy approaches a girl-

Hey...My name is Bob. You seem nice....Would you go out with me?

Does it work? Not really. Now let's do it the right way. Instead of being too direct with our approach...Try saying something like-

Hey nice dress...I really like it.

She would respond by saying thank you.

Then say- Oh wait! You are actually the 4th girl I have seen this evening with this same dress...Is it on sale or something?

And bam. You showed interest by saying you like her dress but at the same time you softly rejected her by saying her dress is very common.

So what does this do? Well since you softly rejected her...She would show instant interest in you and this is where you can easily carry on the conversation further.

Op...is ur ideology applicable 2 Naija gurlz,cos i tink u gon get an instant rejection if ur thoughts are applied.
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by Begonia(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: The only person that discovered what women truely want from men died laughing..

huh?!
@op; not all women want the same thing.
Re: What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts by CuteMaro(m): 5:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Was enjoying the write up until u gave Dat Example... lol, like seriously dude?
doesn't work that way, unless maybe in movies.
Here's one hint, u c sum of dose guys claiming tough guyz, check well, they're just in d friendzone with alot of fine gals. Truth is, wen u r into d game, u'll find out Dat it's a 50-50 thing, so d more u ask out, d more ur chances of becoming a Casanova, and b'liv me, u dnt wanna be there #teamexperience

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee / Why Do Girls Like Food So Much?! / Busty Vs Assernal Guys What's Your Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.