Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Need A Good Commercial Printer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Good Commercial Printer (2162 Views)

Dredging And Commercial Sand Production In Nigeria The Opportunities? / Principle And Machine For Making Commercial Yogurt / Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Seun(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2006
Guys,

I have some things to print, but the commercial printers I contact never seem to be straightforward with me. They always want to see the complete job before making quotes, so that I can't even estimate the cost of my project in advance. Because of that, I bought a Laserjet printer and was planning to use it to print all my jobs because at least I can calculate how long each toner cartridge will last if refilled twice.

Fortunately for them (and unfortunately for me) it seems I might need to produce my work in a format that requires commercial offset/screen printing, so I'd like to meet any honest printer out there who can give me reliable and competitive price estimates, advice me on what paper size and type to use, and produce good quality work.

I'm asking on Nairaland because I'd rather deal with someone who is Internet-literate and uses email. Is there any straightforward commercial printer I can work with on Nairaland? Location: Sango Ota or Lagos.

Thanks!
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by loretta(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2006
Seun I know of a printer that can assist u with your job if you can pay good money and also try and Know the quantity so they too can know what to charge. u understand what am trying to say, so they will not overcharge u or undercharge themselves.

Thank you.

u can call him on this line - 08053566130, or email him on gaboprah15@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by loretta(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2006
Seun I know of a printer that can assist u with your job if you can pay good money and also try and Know the quantity so they too can know what to charge. u understand what am trying to say, so they will not overcharge u or undercharge themselves.

Thank you.

u can call him on this line - 08053566130, or email him on gaboprah15@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by sammiek1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2006
if it is a bulk job running into thousands of naira , you can contact kraft Konsult, Call Sammie on 08033547139. It is a designs and prints firm located on Adeniran Ogunsanyan in Surulere.
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Seun(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2006
Thanks, guys. I'm surprised that I can't find a printer who is a current member of Nairaland. sad
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Orikinla(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
I am have a stake in a printing company.

Flonnal Limited at #1, Bajulaiye Road, Shomolu, Lagos.
Tel: 08033036171.

Our company does high tech printing for Silverbird Productions, MultiChoice Nigeria Ltd and banks.

We welcome only serious clients.
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Seun(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
Do you think they can print at a cost of 4 naira per page or less for a black and white photo page?
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Orikinla(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2006
Seun,
You know my real name.
Just call and say I said they should do what you want at the cost you can afford.

Don't worry.
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Seun(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2006
Thanks for the lead. I was contacted by someone who works at Superflux International Limited, bu I'm still waiting for the quote. I guess they have so many customers already. I wish I could buy my own printing press!
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by nikinash(f): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2006
i am also interested in printing by myself, i have a book i have written but have been sourcing for a good printer as well.

Orikinla (feel like calling you uncle or something, dont know why), please i have a question: do they print books as well?
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2006
If your book is already completed, you won't have problems getting a printer or publisher.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by anizzle(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2006
seun , i would say u should contact teezero.he is a member of nairaland and he has got the best printing machine i have seen anywhere in lagos.im sure u have u have is email id on ur database
Re: I Need A Good Commercial Printer by geunik(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16
When nairaland was still beautiful at infancy without toxicity and ethnicity

(1) (Reply)

Whos Into Ice Block Business (preferably In Lagos)? / Cyber Cafe Or Dry Cleaning Business? / ****exercise Book Machinery For Sale****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.