Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. (26654 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by malvisguy212: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2014
ooman:

And you think a "testimony" can change a hardened heart?
yes,true testimony can change a hardened mind only if the athiest is sincer.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Weah96: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
yes,true testimony can change a hardened mind only if the athiest is sincer.

What you call a testimony, I call an anecdote. You're not going to convince me, over the internet, that you witnessed the leg of an amputee return after prayers.

We shouldn't limit sincerity to atheists only. Attaching labels to oneself doesn't magically create a sincere person.

We should ALL strive to speak the truth, and not seek refuge behind predetermined group names.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by malvisguy212: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Weah96:

What you call a testimony, I call an anecdote. You're not going to convince me, over the internet, that you witnessed the leg of an amputee return after prayers.

We shouldn't limit sincerity to atheists only. Attaching labels to oneself doesn't magically create a sincere person.

We should ALL strive to speak the truth, and not seek refuge behind predetermined group names.
yes, i can convince you, it is you who can convince your self by opening up your mind. to the truth

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Weah96: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
malvisguy212:
yes, i can convince you, it is you who can convince your self by opening up your mind. to the truth

Dude, by labeling yourself a follower of Jesus, you ARE automatically shutting down any chance of us having a discussion.

Followers of Jesus ALREADY believe that the bible IS inerrant. What could I possibly say to you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
JESUS is lord
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Happy new week
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good day to everyone
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Praise JESUS in Allah's Name. Ja Jehofa Rastafari grin
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by oyewolestephen(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
tolusaliu:
I give glory to the Almighty God who gave me the privilege to share this great experience. But surely not all people will believe my testimony,but blessed are you who believe the word. I was right on my bed lying down to take a sleep when i saw myself in the spirit been carried away by chariot of horses with different colours ( white, black )and i was on the chariot moving in the atmosphere, taken away in the sky outside the earth and as i was going i saw outside of the earth, the sun and also the stars, moving in speed with the chariot of horses. And it got to a point when i got to a place where the chariot now stopped which i then stopped and came down a and behold i saw a mighty gate before me which is whiter than snow written on top of it "city of angels"This gate was opened and i saw the street very clean and also whiter than snow and of a sudden i saw angels moving to and fro in speed in white garment as people so busy with what they are doing and immediately i saw an angel stood before me to attend to my presence, and we begin our journey while he began to show me several places in heaven. He showed me father Abraham's house in heaven.......this house is really a mansion which i cannot compare anything with it and he also took me into a mansion that is so beautiful which i saw several things in that house with the living bed too that no one has ever seen before and also a standing mirror with golden design and is glass was so clean and clear like a crystal which made me to move closer and touched the glass and as i touched it with my finger the glass was now soft and moved in as if i touched a cushion and it moved in and also came out back when i removed my finger and i was scared immediately because have never seen anything like that before in my whole life.
Beloved, i must confess there is nowhere you can compare heaven with on this planet..............ohhhhhhhh,what a lovely and beautiful place. And the angel that stood beside me now made me realise that i will have to return back to the earth which i refused that i was not going to return but of a sudden he showed me the earth where i saw a whole lot of crowd calling my name to save them, and as i see this mighty crowd i began to have compassion on them.......... immediately i found myself back on my bed on earth.
Brethren please i beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST don't let anything make you to miss heaven.Give your life to JESUS today and he will save you,
Say after me, dear JESUS am sorry, pls forgive me for all my sins, i confess to you today that am a sinner pls forgive me.Am born again.Thank you Lord, in JESUS NAME, Amen.
I guess perhaps you ate white rice and soaked weed, you now use white blanket to cover your body. That is why you are seeing something like white in your dream. No offence

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thank God for all comments
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Halleluyah
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Praise be to Almighty God.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by tolusaliu: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Happy Sunday
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by iceberylin(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Who moved this to FP undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by siempere(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
I also butt f*cked Jesus please believe me
you should be very ashamed of yourself...
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
So your mission was to goan press soft mirror? I see............

I didn't believe your story, not because it is not possible but because it lacks detail.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Galaxydon1(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2014
pesty100:
I also butt f*cked Jesus please believe me
rot in hell forever
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by alobam1: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2014
One word..Illusion..
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by AreaFada2: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
OP dude,

Do you now want to start a mega-church?

Abeg I don't mind being a trustee o!
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by BenGlobal1(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Bt d ztreetz of heaven r made of gold o nt "white az znow" like u zaid. Afa?
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by bola4dprec(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
i saw several things in that house with the living bed too that no one has ever seen before and also a standing mirror with golden design and is glass was so clean and clear like a crystal which made me to move closer and touched the glass. This is what resulted to Gbenga Adeboye departure
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by holatin(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
dis is serious
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by freecocoa(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Mad people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Tolu 'Saliu' went to heaven.

This sounds like a better title.
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by mployer(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Who are the ones liking that post? undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
please, when last did the OP take his anti-malarial drugs?
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by pinkycute(f): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
I believe you!!....
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by parrot123: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Believe, Heaven is Real. Save my life. Take my life and let it be consecrated for you today
Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eat, una no go eat. Una dey nightmares up and down.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by donblade85: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=30]terrible liar[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.