Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) (3414 Views)

Maheeda Moves Into Her New House In Holland (photos) / Tonto Dike’s Billionaire Boyfriend Builds Her A Mansion In Lekki / Tonto's Billionaire Boyfriend Builds Her Multi Million Mansion In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by uwa02: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RC7na92jL_k/VCwcaR08_cI/AAAAAAAACbI/T-cymLci5tU/s1600/56.png[/img]

Maheeda who lives in Holland with her husband and daughter says she is building her own house and went to lay the foundation stone today.She gushed of her achievement saying...

[img]http://4.bp..com/--mMivFR2xXY/VCwY0Wee1WI/AAAAAAABSPo/r_7hG-YlnPc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Happy birthday Nigeria ..... And thank God for me, today I put the first block on my land the building starts today so I was allowed to put the first brick .... Important day in my life too....My land ! Sounds cool huh? For another man country, e no easy, I thank God!
Congrats to her.. NICE BUILDING, SEE HOW IT WILL LOOK WHEN COMPLETED BELOW..

SEE PHOTO ON HOW THE HOUSE WILL LOOK HERE ...
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by Austinmoor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I cant see the cloth on her. She is still n.u.de. Psychological effect of her numerous n'u'de' picx online.

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by Kenzico(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Does she have a daughter? I pity d child for her mother if true! Anyway congrats 2her

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by hatux: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Okay
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by zappyj(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
This babe is hawt sha, make we talk tru
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
zappyj: This babe is hawt sha, make we talk tru
u and who
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by Andyblaze: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2014
She is making money, yall are broke here criticizing

Even sef see her latest picture nude with holland guy firing her below

View Here
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by IAmBhijay(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
@Op e be like say english dey hard you. shey 4 person to lay foundation be d same thing as build house? Stop all these misleading and misinformating titles abeg.
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by ideee03(f): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol,troll master carry ur CD go Alaba.
Andyblaze: She is making money, yall are broke here criticizing

Even sef see her latest picture nude with holland guy firing her below

View Here
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2014
She's Hot kiss
Re: Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos) by newspapers: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2014
She will be a year older in a few hours http://www.divanaija.com.ng/maheeda-celebrates-birthday-amidst-video-ban-nbc/ and already in S/A enjoing.

She's really smart

(1) (Reply)

download Video: The Mavins – Adaobi Ft. Don Jazzy, And Co / Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot / Here's Amber Rose's Definition Of 'good Morning' 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.