Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57280 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by symbian03(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hearsay
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Lorechino(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
One gala for ur pocket
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Okay o, na their problem.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by okotv(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
chai....
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by chismo007(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
How will this make arsenal lift the UCL...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by buoye1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm not surprised...more to come!Celebrisheet that won't find out God'swill and just go ahead with high-profile wedding!!!with all the their customized champaign!!!!Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by alaoeri: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Am just here to read comments.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by kimond101: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Really?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by tempex88(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
We prepare for the one day event more than we do for the lifetime companionship. Wedding was gongon aso in dubai.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Johnbosco77(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
how does dis affect d price of a cup of garri? none of our business.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by brixton: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
I dont think this is confirmed, Linda reported their twitter love a while ago
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by chibwike(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: fdszbkc
ProfCorruption: .
kenbee: rd
itsIYKE: jh
Ifeogunleye1: shocked
Slonge2: .
warris dis?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by MrKevinBig(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
My dear is good u run for ur life cos u have a lot to loose than him and that's if at all he has o! No b him dom already get two children?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Symphony007: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thinking of all the hungry nigerian families that lavish dubai wedding could have fed.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by philo3(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
why am i not surprised
when things like this happen i remember Joke Silver n Olu Jacobs[s][/s]
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by dabrake(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
The other day, Tee Billz harassed a photo journalist and some people were supporting him. Tiwa was supposed to read the writings on the wall then but she deliberately waived it aside. A leopard do not change its spots. A man who is nice to you but not nice to the waiter is not a nice man.
That is if the story is true.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=13pt]Tiwa and Teebillz have shut down the divorce rumours [/size]

Read up here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/tiwa-savaga-hubby-teebillz-shut-down.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by timilehing(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ofofo. asiri, wish them well pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Larow(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Divorse isn't a new thing, its only unfortunate knowing their status in the society, they are meant to be role models but as fate would have its way.........Anyway! Best of luck to them both
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by PROCTOR: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Diamond ring
best proposal
dubai junket
flamboyant wedding
does love fade away so easily?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by idris4r83(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
ayeeeeeeee!
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by eleko1: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good 4 her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
dabrake: The other day, Tee Billz harassed a photo journalist and some people were supporting him. Tiwa was supposed to read the writings on the wall then but she deliberately waived it aside. A leopard do not change its spots. A man who is nice to you but not nice to the waiter is not a nice man.

That is if the story is true.

I agree.

If this story is true, which I personally don't think it is but if it is then it proves that people who go to elaborate ways to do a wedding or proposal are making up for certain deficiencies.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: warris dis?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by tellwisdom: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who be tiwa scarface...Na film director?? sad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Antell95(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
5 month OLD wedding
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by fireforfire: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yomieluv: These celebs aren't serious..I wonder what they teach their fans,who look up to them as role model?

5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?

Role wetin? undecided
how many of dem can one boast of n say dey want to be like dem?

most of drm are nothing to write home about maritally.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
it's not the first and won't be the last. Next?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by cecildeeva: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na wa o,with all d money and energy,their marraige just crash like that
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is serious if its true.Just barely five months in marriage & this shit is happening,this is'nt a good feeling at all.When I hear issues like this,it just strikes me that somthing is'nt right with the universe. Tiwa sorry u hear sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by PROCTOR: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Apparently,to have a celebrity as spouse u av to be blind and deaf
cos u need to ignore what u c or hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.