Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57296 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
fireforfire:

Role wetin? undecided
how many of dem can one boast of n say dey want to be like dem?

most of drm are nothing to write home about maritally.
except we want to deceive ourselves,some of their fans would like to adopt their lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by sugaarbear(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
who cares?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by fireforfire: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Will Tiwa say dat she had no idea whatsoever about his violent nature?

im sure she did but closd her eyes to it because she wanted to get married desperately.
what was she thinking of

that she could change him? whosai!!!
celebrity marriages suck big time
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by isimemenuduehi11: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
na wa oh.al dis celebrities self,i nr no wetin dia prob be oh.wel e nr concern me self.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ultimately, the guy's long and skillful tongue wasn't enough to keep her giddy head permanently in Cloud 9 - far removed from the practical realities on ground. People need to stop marrying for trifling reasons. He sabi do, she sabi suck, he get 'swag', she get lovely legs. . .these considerations are ridiculously superficial and can't sustain any meaningful long-term relationship.

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by fireforfire: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: I love the girl like oloribu....when I heard she is getting married then,I was heavily sweating and I was like haaaa mission failed. seriously when I'm listening to her songs my hand will be going straight into my boxer and now I think its time for me to keep the hope alive

Dreamer undecided
wake up!!! day don break
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
DonaldGenes: Ewuuuuu Okokobioko!!!!

That mouth is best for giving head

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
irokosssssss:

http://ynaija.com/exclusive-tiwa-savage-relocates-hubbys-house/
The reason why I can never marry a celebrity,they're not always submissive
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by dabrake(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
pro01: Ultimately, the guy's long and skillful tongue wasn't enough to keep her giddy head permanently in Cloud 9 - far removed from the practical realities on ground. People need to stop marrying for trifling reasons. He sabi do, she sabi suck, he get 'swag', she get lovely legs. . .these considerations are ridiculously superficial and can't sustain any meaningful long-term relationship.
+1000000

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
cutesonia: good for her. leave him & save your life.
You've not heard his own side of the story
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Mclick(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
After so much hype and fun fair, this is what it came to. Faulty foundation is equal crack. So many people these days prepare for the ceremony not the marriage and our ladies with their love for happening guys, jumping here and there
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by klins4213(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dubai wedding...dint even last...anyways...seems this guy is a fighter and ur wife dt is managing her small beauty...u want to finish it with punches?bros register in a gym or get a punching bag for the house!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by cocoberry(f): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seriously I pity her!

erutoria: Eyaaaaahhh
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm not surprised!...undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: warris dis?
. it is called space booking
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
cutesonia: good for her. leave him & save your life.
REALLY? WITH ONE SIDE STORY.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Aida13: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
First they will deny - then they will start quarrels with the press over 'false rumors' ---- and then one day >bam< big blowup scandal divorce.

Funke Akindele = Tiwa Savage? Why can't girls learn from others mistakes??

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by olulodebabajide: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
What a sad incident y all dis happening to this young celeb
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by aboyaji(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
kimond101: Really?
no. Not really
just leave them, i go teach the wetin them no know
eleko1: Good 4 her.
idris4r83: ayeeeeeeee!
ProfCorruption:
tellwisdom: Who be tiwa scarface...Na film director?? sad
you will know soon
erutoria: Eyaaaaahhh
the angels in heaven go do you this thing one day.........
sugaarbear: who cares?
you go care when it dawns on you
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by cocoberry(f): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kai!!! Pro01 I totally disagree with u o........ "He must MUST sabi do" if not, dat is another SERIOUS issue

pro01: Ultimately, the guy's long and skillful tongue wasn't enough to keep her giddy head permanently in Cloud 9 - far removed from the practical realities on ground. People need to stop marrying for trifling reasons. He sabi do, she sabi suck, he get 'swag', she get lovely legs. . .these considerations are ridiculously superficial and can't sustain any meaningful long-term relationship.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
for their pocket na...
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Very gud for her...i think the guy was a very bad influence#nudist wey she don become since their marriage
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na dem be d top echelon membas 4 nairaland hia
We call dem "SBA"
Space Bookers Alumni grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Kirinwa: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Really? ...after wedding in Dubai? Hmmm. Romantic love....the folly of youth!

Love in Tokyo!

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Forwetinnah: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
"Tunji is a randy guy"...Tiwa no know before she marry am? We sabi cause wahala for ourselves as women, sake of say we must marry. If she married him knowing he dilly-dallies his madingo around anything in skirts. ..why is she complaining now undecided? *long hiss*
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Anas4sure(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
irokosssssss:

nawa 4 ds 9ija celebrity o!anyway dt 1 no concern me i beg wu get nokia charcher
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Anas4sure(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
irokosssssss:

nawa 4 ds 9ija celebrity o!anyway dt 1 no concern me i beg wu get nokia charger
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by prowlG: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Most expensive date ever.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by M4gunners: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Make she never tire o.Shey be she dey imitate Beyonce? Tell am say Beyonce still they Jay z house o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by ceejay80s(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
irokosssssss:

when ur papa and mama fight, u post am on nairaland? Abì u go líe say dem neva fight b4?
Una go just dey gbèborùn and amèbò for anoda mans house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Ignis Ekwe Is Dead / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.