Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Small Moderatorship Job >> Apply << - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Small Moderatorship Job >> Apply << (431 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Moderatorship Job >> Apply << by georgen2u(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello Friends i am too busy right now to administer my forum
i need someone that has great skills in posting relavant info and managing users
who i can trust and also provide the administrative rights to manage my forum

Please if you are interested fill this form to contact me i will get back to you

http://www.afripals.com/news/2014/only-naija-moderator-application-is-open/

Thanks
Re: Small Moderatorship Job >> Apply << by georgen2u(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
For those of you that applied here is the details you need to know for your moderator application
you need to fill how we can pay you in this form
how many post you can post per week
and areas you have more interest in
finally your forum username so that we can upgrade your account
Note: payment will be made on 31st of every month via
Eco, Gtbank, Diamond bank and Paypal

Thank you

http://www.afripals.com/news/2014/afripals-online-staff-application-form/
Re: Small Moderatorship Job >> Apply << by Don4life: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2014
hope its not too late to apply

(1) (Reply)

USA Based Dedciated Servers At Most Affordable Price With All Best Features / Moneyback Guarantee, 99.9 Network Uptime Guarantee, $1/month - Prewebhost! / Payoneer Funds For Sale - Only Interested People No Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.