Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It (1816 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / I Have 30k I Need 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by bajugbajug(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Discounts await u.

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Networkingprof: 1:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Typical hustle.. I like that.. Thanks..
The Igbo miracle play out in that order, which is, starting out from scratch. The Yoruba may detest this approach because we went to school to become govnor tomorrow. Not downplaying that fact, but if you hit the street no matta how ridiculous, good fortune will come to your rescue somehow, before your spirit is broken. Dont stop thinking and taking baby steps. One day you will be rewarded. Doyin, Cosmos Maduka started this way and today, household names they are.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by kolamilan(m): 5:05am On Oct 02, 2014
you can try barbing salon business or restaurant business.
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Setup a bulk sms website and start with self promotion.
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by kay29000(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Hmmm..nice. But can I get a detailed info?

Okay, let me give you a brief on here. I act as a publisher on Amazon Kindle, and sell books to the American market and the world at large. I publish books written by me (I am also a writer) and books I pay people to write. So, I pay people to ghost write in certain niches that sell, then I edit the book, make a cover for it, make it into Kindle format (all cost money), and publish it online under my company. It will be 100% my prodruct. For each book sold, Amazon takes a cut of 30%, and I get the remaining 70%.
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by hisableplc(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
stevic1:
U can join alliance in motion global is a netwrking bizness all u need is 36 for a strt although dey wil return ur moni back wit product.m wil add d 6k for u .call 07069390151
powerrr u red my mind i luv dat spirit .....morearnings

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA - Useless Bank Of Africa. This Act Is Criminal / *get Acute Email Production Engine 10.3 Cracked Version Here* / I'm In Need Of Silo Trucks To Hire For Massive Haulage Of Grains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.