Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is Channels TV Losing It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Channels TV Losing It? (649 Views)

Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Channels TV Losing It? by saints2(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello folks,
You all will agree with me that Channels TV is the best when it comes to news reportage in Nigeria. But with the birth of TVC News, Channels Tv is very, very boring in these my own views:
1. Same content: They have been doing same thing for the Long time, check Sunrise daily, the same procedure, pattern, talk and it gets getting boring all the time, same goes for Business Morning etc.
2. Graphics: I used to think AIT got the worst graphics, until recently when Channels join the league, their newsbar graphics are horrible, maybe John Momoh needs to hire new and creative graphics designer.
3. Studio: I dont know if anyone has watched TVC News, their studio is enough is wow you and make you watch the news even if you dont want to., Channels TV Has no excuse since they have enough space having moved to their new permanent site which is more spacious.

I think its time Channels take note of these little but important things in their station before they loose their viewers to TVC News.

Please add yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Walking Dead Vs GOT Vs Sandal US / Share Your Most Emotional Hollywood Movie Which Touched U To Tears & Taught U.. / 10 Real Celebrity Feuds In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.