Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam (508 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam by chiedu7: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Brother Rachid as he is known to hide is true identity is the son of an Imam and studied Islam to PhD level.

He say's that Boko Haram & ISIS are following the Mohammed & the Quoran in what they do.

He gives surahs with explanations for his reasons.

Now if the child of an Imam say's Boko Haram & ISIS are totally islamic, then where is the peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM
Re: A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam by nzeobi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't know and won't claim what I don't know but my question remains what is JIHAD, how is it fought, where is it fought, when is it fought and what do muslims gain from it

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Scholar And Child Of Imam Say's Boko Haram & Isis Represent Islam by chiedu7: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
nzeobi: I don't know and won't claim what I don't know but my question remains what is JIHAD, how is it fought, where is it fought, when is it fought and what do muslims gain from it

MY MUSLIM BROTHERS PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOVE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Duas / Missing Car / Good Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.