Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an (3113 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2014
logicboy01:
OP AKA Rilwayne01

See your life? When your mates were going to good schools, you were doing almajiri and madrasa.

This is why you cant tell science from fiction.

LMAO grin grin grin

You are an idi.ot

i hope you know that undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
peteregwu:

Ebi like say na true oooo..... grin grin grin grin
Samunique:
Nna, u people no go kill person with laff o!!!!
See the way true2god put muslims on gear five, i saw rilwayne001 almost dancing around his room when he read true2god post.
Muslims with quranic wahala!!!!
true2god:
Computers and aeroplanes are scientific miracles in the quran, the islamic 'scholars' are still doing research about it.
true2god:
Ya, internet and ex-muslims (who are vast in islamic theology in raw arabic language) have help alot in decoding otherwise 'encrypted' writings in the koran. Information technology is not a friend to Islam because their history and falsehood are easily exposed, hence most Islamic countries are censoring internet access to their teemingly youthful population.
The days of ignorance of Islamic polito-religios ideology is almost gone with this age of enlightenment.
macof:

Lmao deluded one
peteregwu:

Nna my brother na so me self see the thing. I no no say Muslims self get great undisputable scientist wet no get rival. Any where wey Muslims go, dem go shit, com leave am dere make another person come park am. Which kine thing be that. And there shit they cause too much wahala. From there dem go run go another country go cause another wahala. Na waoo....I don tire for them. cheesy grin
peteregwu:

Abeg no kill my ribs...oooo.... grin grin grin
Samunique:
U are very correct. They don't know that religion is well exposed now.

But remember, they are coming here to tell u, " there religion is the fastest growing religion in the world, even while it seems it is fading away.

FASTEST GROWING RELIGION INDEED!!!! ON PAPER?
Samunique:
U funny die sha!!!! I no see anybody join me laff u and treu2god wan crack my rib, i hope una know say boko boyz plenty for NL, make them no come trow bomb here o.
Besides, e be like say the OP, Rilwayne001 don run away from the thread, abeg make him come back and clear him poo jor!!!!
Muslims, they don't seem to understand that the more they try to drag Christianity/ science into their religion, the more they expose its flaws and make it look meaningless, fraudulent and dependent. Bcs i believe a true religion should be independent and does not need external truths to validat itself.
Samunique:

But remember, they are coming here to tell u, " there religion is the fastest growing religion in the world, even while it seems it is fading away.

grin grin

Bunch of Neandethals. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by AgentOfAllah: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001, can you answer my question? Thanks smiley

AgentOfAllah:
It is said that:

Surah 21, Ayah 30 "...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation) before We clove them asunder?"

Can the op be clear about what they mean by heaven? Does heaven include the other planets in our solar system, our galaxy and other galaxies? Does it include the stars, black holes? Does it include dark energy? What does heaven mean? Everything that isn't earth?
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
AgentOfAllah:
Rilwayne001, can you answer my question? Thanks smiley

Am not answering any foolish question here mr.man.

Since it is obvious here that you are all pugnacious scoffer grin grin

Please read my signature.

1 Like

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by AgentOfAllah: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Am not answering any foolish question here mr.man.

Since it is obvious here that you are all pugnacious scoffer grin grin

Please read my signature.

You know, "I don't know" is also an acceptable answer, and it wouldn't pass you off as the brain-tickled arrogant prat that needless ad-hominems make you out to be. Thanks anyway, for your non-attempt!

4 Likes

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by logicboy01: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

You know, "I don't know" is also an acceptable answer, and it wouldn't pass you off as the brain-tickled arrogant prat that needless ad-hominems make you out to be. Thanks anyway, for your non-attempt!

Dont worry, rilwayne01 knows that he has been exposed as an unintelligent almajiri

1 Like

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by true2god: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Good response! Even the title of his thread 'the divine big bang' shows that he is an illiterate.

Which holy book approve of the 'big bang' creation hypothesis? Atimes I wonder how the follower of the Religion of Peace™ think.
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by justlove91(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
@OP Can't you see that all there people are making sense? Why is it just hard for you to just read over their replies again with open mind that is unbiased and prove to yourself whether they are right or wrong.

You are a human being for God's sake, you have reason use it, God gave it to you to use it. It is pretty much obvious the Quran is wrong in this, why can't you see that when everybody can. I don't mean to insult anyone but it baffles me how you ignore something this glaring.
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Operation revive old threads
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Dsimmer: 5:59pm On Jan 25
Heaven and earth were joined and they were cloved asunder? That's funny. Lol. There was also nothing in the universe to begin with.

Ifa is even accurate by mentioning the creation of light first before going further to mention matter. Well, the earth is actually made up of light and matter.

But Heaven and earth joined to clove asunder? Aside the funny statement, Mohammed didn't even know if he should say earth was created first or heaven was created first. He was confused. He said earth was created first, then later said it was heaven which was created first and then said they were already joined together and then clove asunder🤔 Lol. That was how he said the Sun sets in a murky water/pool and rises from murky pool on people ☹️ He probably saw the reflection of the sun in the muddy pool thus concluded such.

Well, I felt Mohammad could have witnessed some meteorites (small stones falling from space) which shouldn't be farfetched, considering he and those with him were always roaming the desert thus could have happened to witness some meteorites. So either he or those with him witnessed the falling meteorites which they couldn't understand (meteorites had fallen in several places as a matter of fact), thus he or those with him could have witnessed it but couldn't understand it hence that could have been the reason why he came up with the dumb line of heaven and earth cloved asunder. In fact, I also felt that Mohammed knew that the stone idol deity in kabba is a meteorite. It could have also been the basis for his narrative of heaven and earth cloved asunder from. Lol. The quraysh tribe who were fond of worshipping stone idol deity could have told him that it was a fallen stone (meteorite). In fact, the quraysh tribe liked collecting several gem stones including meteorites and pumice they saw to keep as idols which they worshipped. That was the basis of the Kaaba to begin with.
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Expanse2020(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25
Muslims never see these things in the quran until science finds it. grin

The moment science reaches a conclusive answer on the origin of life from non-life forms, muslims will be the first to see dig out verses from the quran that predicted it 1400 years ago.

One wonders why scientists never turn to the quran for research despite all the ground breaking scientific prophecies imbibed in the Quran. grin
Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation) before We clove them asunder?"
Because people like you and them belittle the real God for a mearer image and false God
You can even read the start of the verse which addresses all of you..
And to tell you that Quran is the word of the mighty creator Allah and science where forceful digging out the truth...
The book was given to illiterate person as you always claimed but the whole generation of science fall behind him .. don't you think about the person who made
But know you rather mock him till when you will meet him and no chance to redeem yourself on that day

1 Like

Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Expanse2020(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25
true2god:
Don't mind them they won't talk now, but if any western scientist says ''birds are swimming on the water mass in the sky'', they will start doing 'islamic scientific research' (using the koran) in order to look for a verse in the koran that supports that claim, even if the verse doesnt support such.

Only the muslim world will be fooled by the 'science in the quran' propaganda, masterfully using altaqiyya to fool the gullible.
Quran have an answer fall you that says proof a single verse wrong if it not the word of God

But you should think twice what was said about 1400 years ago when thier is no computer at all but was written and Science are now discover in 19000 think twice before you type bro... If you didn't agree show us a verse which proof it from your book too atleast your God have his own book why Science cannot reckon with your book is it because it's fake as claimed by our Quran 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Expanse2020(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25
logicboy01:

See how you have exposed your Quran as a book of falsehoods?

There was no universe before the big bang and as such there was no earth and heavens to "clove asunder".

The Quran is not a book of science. Take your taquiyyah elsewhere
stop crying
Read and digest let your brain assimilate
Even those Scientist agree after finding the verse who are you to debunk it
Go to Google to read about the BigBang theory and come back to read the ayat if you dear have a dispute let us know
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Expanse2020(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25

Show as a proof of big bang theory from your lord book and if you don't have then shut up and give a thump up to the original God that create the universe
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Expanse2020(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25
true2god:
One of the scientific miracle of the quran: the sun sets in muddy springs and not in the west. The scientists\astromers are wrong, the quran is right.

Quran 18: 86 Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…
Is because you didn't read that why you get problem everything is in the Wikipedia and you fail to read and come here to disgrace yourself and a simple picture from wilkepedia will solve yourself rather disgracing yourself they sent you to school but you won't stay in class result is showing now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Expanse2020(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25
Samunique:

Instead of you to argue blantly on zero table your own theory from your book or show us if what is in the verse doesn't march what did Science discover
Re: The Divine Big Bang According To The Qur'an by Dsimmer: 3:59pm On Jan 27
scosco1:
Hmmmmm

Quite delusional funny statements. Arabs are in their own shockingly delusional world with the ridiculous way they think. Lol. I crack with laugh while reading all the nonsensical asinine statements in the picture. Lol.

Not to mention how they stole people's land heritage, for example, they stole North Africa lands while murdering the Northern Africans!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Heaven And Hell? / Is The Bible Safe For Children? / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.