Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents (19016 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by luqman7(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
No fewer than 35 fleeing residents of Gwoza in Borno state, among whom were a woman and her twins, were kidnapped by members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram on Tuesday.

Our correspondent gathered that the victims were kidnapped behind the Gwoza hills were they sought refuge after being displaced from their residents.

Executive Chairman of Stefanos Foundation, Mr. Mark Lipdo, quoting sources from the residents, said that three of those kidnapped have died in the hands of their abductors.

Lipdo said that one Mrs. Maryamu Emmanuel (with newly born set of twins) and one Dauda Vurgwha with three children, were among those kidnapped on Tuesday evening.

He gave the names of others kidnapped as Rhoda Habila, Yohanna Ndoka, Esther Habila, Alheri Yohanna Duwara, Grace Ezekiel, Hauwa Amos Ksuda, and Mrs Bitrus Fambiya.

Others were Samaila Dugja, Tabitha Joshua, Nuhu Joshua, Luka Joshua, Aaron Joshua, Hauwa Takawara, Thuma Ghwada, Dughwa Gwajaga, and Dauda Zhigaga.

He said three of the victims were reported dead, while one of them suffered a heart attack.

“Some of them managed to escape from their abductors,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-kidnap-35-fleeing-gwoza-residents/
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by LordMecuzy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Source?

*Edited*
But this Bokoharam No Dey Finish?

Nigerian Army would surely Crush You all to meet Your Heavenly Virgins, Tho if they are still more for u guys. Nonsense!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Obinoscopy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
LordMecuzy: Source?
The source has been included just now.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by onyeguy: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by akpanikpe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op happy independence day. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by dotcomnamename: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=20pt]Really? [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by morbid: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ever since the Chibok girls kidnap saga attracted that high level of international local outrage, boko boys don change tactics from wanton killing and destruction to kidnappings. By the way,why always Gwoza??
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Executive Chairman of Stefanos Foundation, Mr. Mark Lipdo, quoting sources from the residents, said that three of those kidnapped have died in the hands of their abductors.

Oh! Lord God! Pour down hot coals on the head of the wicked ones and smite their heads off their necks...
Cause them to turn against theirselves and let there be a great slaughter amidst them.

Let wailling and gnashing of teeth be the portion of killers and destiny destroyers...

Let their sun cease to shine and cause deep darkness onto their paths. Let their houses be desolate and make them eternal vagabonds.

Free the captives and restore peace onto the lands. These I pray thee in Jesus name.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shey this people no rest ni, they keep killing and you continue showing your madness

Can someone tell me the force behind these boko guys
This is really crazy. Even on the independence day. These blood sucking demons can't even rest for a while. Assholes. I smell shit.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by phransix147(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tot boko haram was now a thing of the past after the death of their commander...
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by bolaino(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Here we Go again. #BringThemBack.
What is fucKng wrong with this Boko haram...
And they even kidnap a woman with new born babies....
Who is now their commander?...so far one has been killed

And today wey be independent.

Sey na like this we go dey dey...!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by toureman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kidnapping in Nigeria since 1960
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Bagwellz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think they said no more BOKO HARAM?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by winta2007(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
I thought boko haram is over na!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Sunnycliff(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
When will such news end in This country?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Busieman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na wa ooooo...so Boko boys still dey patrol after commadant Shekau's death.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by adonbilivit: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
our military forces would fish them all. the 35 people would be saved. #doro( nigerian soldiers) catch anybody(bokoharam) wey doro fish

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by itsIYKE(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
happy independence to them too
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by hizson(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
And they said d government is winning the fight..
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Those people giving us dis info's about BH activities should be queried. How did they get to know, I'm sure they know how to locate dis BH's. Anyone with info on how people were kidnapped should know which route they were taken to. #MyOpinion

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Heyliesha(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not again
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by sugaarbear(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
boko haram still dey?......i think say dem don surrender.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by mrmatt(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Another plot to render the military effort useless.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
winta2007: I thought boko haram is over na!
to me its like they just started... no be curse I see it coming

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by rush2mac(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Executive Chairman of Stefanos Foundation, Mr. Mark Lipdo, quoting sources from the residents, said that three of those kidnapped have died in the hands of their abductors.[/quote] Na wetin dem still dey find for gwoza?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Kunlexic(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=20pt]Really? [/size]
chai!!!

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by justitiaomnibus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
And they are all christians.. Yet some1 will tell us here that this fight isn't mainly against christians... What a country. I really pity Northern christians, I really pity them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Alenkakent(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
They'd never stop untill we stop 'em

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Dottune(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
What is this, this evening now? Instead these stup.id people to surrender quietly, they still want to cause trouble. Well, I won't be suprised if by tomorrow Apc will recover their lost long voice(silence) to talk about this issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / God Afflicted Buhari With Deafness - Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) / Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.