Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Is It With Ladies Of Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies Of Now? (732 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by emmanuelogbe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Like seriously, I've come to realise that ladies are one set of dynamic and unpredictable human being. There are so difficult to deal with and understand. I really don't get it nor understand what they want. If you decide to mind your business, be quiet and alone, they will like say he is forming or he is a gay. If you try to be nice to them, they will start thinking you are trying to woo them and as a result, they put on all sort of looks on their face accompanied with their monosyllabic chat. Only few ladies I know are very good friends who feel free with you even though they are dating someone else. I relate with them freely as I do with my fellow guys.
Now the question is this; Can you be nice to ladies both single and in relationship without them thinking you're trying to woo them?
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
What about ladies of then?
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by emmanuelogbe(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: What about ladies of then?
dude I don't know much about the ladies of then. But seriously dude, what is ur view on the trend? Why do they always think you are trying to woo them whenever you become nice to them? I feel it is too much of an uncivilized act. Sometimes I wonder if they have brothers at home.
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
emmanuelogbe:
dude I don't know much about the ladies of then. But seriously dude, what is ur view on the trend? Why do they always think you are trying to woo them whenever you become nice to them? I feel it is too much of an uncivilized act. Sometimes I wonder if they have brothers at home.
why do you care what they think?
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by Etosonc(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
It`s De High Rate Of Immorality In De World
God Wil Help Us Amen
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Another bashing thread designed for ladies.. Ladies oya make una come bash OP ooooo grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by valmunich(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
O ye man! Why do you let little things like this bother you?
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by emmanuelogbe(m): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2014
I am not trying to bash the ladies guys. I don't know why they think that way. Not that I am bothered but I love making friends from both sexes. I guess the ladies should ease with us guys a bit. How many gals would one guy be dating if being nice to one means an attempt to woo her?
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by emmanuelogbe(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Sometimes I just can't blame them. It happens because of the general perception about a girl and guy being friends. Some parents would frown at it so bad that sometimes they wouldn't want their daughters to have male friends. Even in some churches, I have come to observe that there is a section for males and females seat. As a guy you don't dare sit with a girl and vice versa. Is there anything wrong with guys and ladies relating freely with themselves?
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2014
and when they are nice and relate well with you, you come back and say you are "friendzoned" undecided angry
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by emmanuelogbe(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
krall: and when they are nice and relate well with you, you come back and say you are "friendzoned" undecided angry
How am I gonna be friendzoned? If I have any intention like dating her, it shouldn't take me eternity to break the news to her.
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by KMTee(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
MEN, you can never please them
they go sha complain sha..chaiiii

ladies dis and dat
gurls dis and dat
women dis and dat

and come to think of it, some men are worse in these aspects
Re: What Is It With Ladies Of Now? by emmanuelogbe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
KMTee: MEN, you can never please them
they go sha complain sha..chaiiii

ladies dis and dat
gurls dis and dat
women dis and dat

and come to think of it, some men are worse in these aspects
Men are worse? I don't think so bro. Guys are easy going. Some though.

(1) (Reply)

Imperfect Me! / Romance..stick With The Winners Not The Loosers??..hmm.i Have Alot To Say About / Ten Things You Should Give Up To Be A Happy Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.