Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Standard Associated Examining Board Of America Inc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America Inc (4639 Views)

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America (saeb) Acepted In Nija University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Associated Examining Board Of America Inc by olumite2014(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
I wrote SAEB advance level exam since 2005. Please who know where their office is now and how do I get the certificate.
Re: Standard Associated Examining Board Of America Inc by soloehis(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? by okoreukwu: 3:28am On Oct 17, 2014
ATTENTION ALLL!!! HELLO ALL PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AND READ CAREFULLY. I TOOK SAEB EXAMS IN 2000 AND OBTAINED THE CERTIFICATE. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES BUT NOT WITH THE SAEB EXAM CERTIFICATE.

ATTENTION: SAEB HAS NO OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES AS IS CLAIMED! THE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY ANY COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES EITHER IN NIGERIA OR IN THE UNITED STATES, BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU!! I HAD THE CERTIFICATE WHILE I WAS IN NIGERIA AND TRIED USING IT IN SCHOOLS LIKE, FUTO, UNICAL, ESUTECH, IMO STATE UNI, YABATECH ETC. AND NO SCHOOL ACCEPTED IT.

THE EXAM IS A RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!! FAKE!!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM LIKE MYSELF, PLEASE TAKE HEARTH AND LET THEM GO WITH THE MONEY. GOD WILL REQUIRE IT FROM THEM IN THIS LIFE OR IN THE WORLD TO COME.

PLEASE MOST IMPORTANTLY, HELP ME PASS THIS MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS EXAM SCAMMERS AND TELL THEM TO KEEP AWAY FROM THIS CROOKS, 419ERS!!!

MEANWHILE HERE IS THE WEBSITE SAEB CLAMES TO HAVE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST ANYWHERE ON EARTH: WWW.SAEBUS.COM
OFFICE CLAIMED IN NEW YORK DOES NOT EXIST EITHER:
P.O.BOX. 249, LINCOLNTON STATION, NEW YORK, NY 10037 USA....THIS ADDRESS IS FAKE AND DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE WORLDWIDE ACCEPTABLE ADVANCED LEVEL EXAM CERTIFICATES AS WELL AS O/L, SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE LONDON GCE, THEY HAVE BOTH O/Ls AND A/Ls. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA.
NOTE: LONDON GCE IS ACCEPTED WORLDWIDE. BOTH IN NIGERIA, UNITED KINGDOM, CANADA, UNITED STATES ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE THAT HAS EAR TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016 / Nigerian National Flag: History, Colors, Meaning And Symbolism / Many Legends In One Picture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.