Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One (1330 Views)

My Gift To Nairalanders. Your Comments Encouraged Me / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by goodjack(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
When housewife Jamie Jones found herself a bit lonely, instead of taking up a conventional hobby, or meeting new friends in her area, she started penning letters to American prisoners- with her own husband’s encouragement.

She had begun the letter writing in September 2012 as something to do to fill her time but then she fell in love with one of her pen pals, who was locked up for murder.

She felt compelled to confess her feelings to her husband Scott but he then banned the 27-year-old, from Southampton, from writing to the criminal ever again.

However, he said he was happy for her to keep her 14 other prisoner pen pals, convicted for crimes including drugs, bank robbery and assault.

‘Scott told me to stop writing to Jack,’ Jamie explains. ‘I think he was worried I would fly over to be with him. But he still lets me write to the others as he thinks they appreciate hearing from me.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2776219/My-husband-encouraged-write-prisoners-I-fell-love-one-Lonely-housewife-infatuated-murderer-pen-pal-nicknamed-Jack-Bear.html

Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by Kusibe77(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Arrrrgh.
Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by Fraih(f): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Certainly not in Nigeria..The prisoners there are in a managable situation of cells..At least they have beds to sleep in and they are fed so they still remain fresh an attractive enough to fall in love with.

Shey na all those prisoners for Nigeria wey go don turn dada within one week naim person go fall in love with? If you try am,them go say village witches are after you
Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by ukukaegbu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
She even had the gut to tell her husband what happened, and the husband didn't slap that her mouth.

Definitely not in Naija. She would have been telling us her story from a hospital bed. Dem no born am well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by philantoxx(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
see Gobe.
Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
She sure needs help..in her head though.
Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Certainly, this is a footprint of Andyblaze work grin
Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
see her plumpy face ... They are never satisfied no matter what ... Oya leave ur hubby go share ceil with criminal

1 Like

Re: My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One by Begonia(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2014
What rubbish!
...and she even told her husband!
Not trying to be judgemental but she might be sick.

(1) (Reply)

9 Qualities A Man Looks For In His Future Wife / One Thing Girls Need To Know.. / Who's More Promiscuous? Male Or Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.