Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday (823 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Moustache: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Christopher Giwa has said his group will resume official activities on Thursday 2nd Octocber, 2014 with meeting to take some crucial decisions that affect the country's football at the secretariat.
In a letter signed and made available toGoal,Giwa who was elected into office on 26th August, 2014 at the Chida Hotel in Abuja said he is the substantive head of the country's football body and rejected the outcome of the September 30th elective congress in Warri.
The Chairman of Giwa FC picked hole in the credibility of the congress that produced Delta State Football Association's Chairman Amaju Pinnick citing the non-participation of Fifa, Confederation of African Football [CAF] and West African Football Union [WAFU] in the election process.
"In line with orders of the Federal High Court Jos our elected Board shall meet on Thursday 2nd October, 2014 where far reaching decisions shall be taken and Nigerians shall be properly briefed on the outcome of the meeting," Giwa continued.
"It came to our notice that some people gathered in Warri in Delta state to conduct an illegal election. We are awware that as a law abiding body, we followed the prescriptions of the Court of Arbitration in Sports [CAS] after exploring all avaliable processes as provided for in the NFF statute," he explained.
"Since we approached that court, I have in accordance with international best practises kept mute. We are also aware that a court of competent jurisdiction as presided over by Justice A.L. Allagoa of the Federal High Court Jos gave some rulings which outlawed the processes embarked upon in Warri," the former Plateau United chairman said.
"We should pursue the cause of justice, fairplay and association freedom as guaranteed by the 1999 constitution on us as Nigerians. Fifa as a law-abiding institution stayed away from the illegal Warri gathering.
"They are aware that there are court processes in place against the holding of the so-called Congress," he concluded.

Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by teniola55(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
NFF taking steps backward since 1956

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by xammyx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
What Is Really going on with NFF ? undecided
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Kai5vil: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by teniola55(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Begonia(m): 2:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Huh? What sort of seasonal movie is this?..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by mainheart(m): 4:26am On Oct 02, 2014
una the craze or what
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Icon4s(m): 5:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Court again? What is all these naa.You are inviting another FIFA ban. Dnt these guys know d rules?
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by teniola55(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: Huh? What sort of seasonal movie this?..

"the nff crisis season 1". Starring all the big fools in nigerian football admiration. It airs wheneva it feels like so always keep ur eyes open for the next episode

StealthyMe u dey hia!!!!
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by StealthyMe(m): 2:39am On Oct 03, 2014
shockwave91:

"the nff crisis season 1". Starring all the big fools in nigerian football admiration. It airs wheneva it feels like so always keep ur eyes open for the next episode

StealthyMe u dey hia!!!!

*grabs 3D glasses*
*slots in cd*

In a husky voice

Oyaa...let the show begin grin

This season film go sweet scatter cheesy
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by StealthyMe(m): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2014
But on a serious note,i was watching bbc yesterday evening and fifa stated categorically that any further trouble in the nff would warrant an instant suspension/ban...

Waiting to see what happens undecided
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2014
StealthyMe:

*grabs 3D glasses*
*slots in cd*

In a husky voice

Oyaa...let the show begin grin

This season film go sweet scatter cheesy

corret guy....i no say u dey with me....na man u be.

But wait o u dey use 3d glasses? Dey only have @ most 1080p in resolution na? It's not even up to 4k resolution embarassed

omo me i dey watch in IMAX 70mm film cheesy. It has 18k in resolution bros!!! The clearest picture quality there is!! Omo this new "nff crisis" tv/live series go sweet die!!!!!!!
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by StealthyMe(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
shockwave91:

corret guy....i no say u dey with me....na man u be.

But wait o u dey use 3d glasses? Dey only have @ most 1080p in resolution na? It's not even up to 4k resolution embarassed

omo me i dey watch in IMAX 70mm film cheesy. It has 18k in resolution bros!!! The clearest picture quality there is!! Omo this new "nff crisis" tv/live series go sweet die!!!!!!!

Choi..i dey behind time be dat sad

Make we sha dey view am...**brings popcorn**

You go chop? grin
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg Its not by force to serve this country
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
StealthyMe post=/post/26828953:

Choi..i dey behind time be dat sad

Make we sha dey view am...**brings popcorn**

You go chop? grin

abeg pour inside my bowl for me
Re: Court Orders Chris Giwa's Nff-led Board To Resume Office Thursday by StealthyMe(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
shockwave91 post=/post/26830664:

abeg pour inside my bowl for me

No vex say e late....i gatz buy another one cos i don finish the previous one

**Pours for him**

Oya maa dey watch the movie go... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Of Stephen Keshi: Megapro’s Report Card / Congo vs Nigeria (Super Eagles) Line Up: What Is Your View / Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.