Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Correct Me If Am Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Correct Me If Am Wrong (466 Views)

Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration? / Childhood Songs We Missed Their Correct Lyrics / Disgusting Misuse Of Rotfl, Brb, Uwc, Lwgaf, U2m... D Way U Use Em Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Me If Am Wrong by chumakk: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please what do you think when bloggers like linda ikeji reports one story and leave the other. you all know how the pst chris marriage problems was on always on update on her blog but she refused to report anything relating to Tiwa or Ini's marriage. Ini was just reported recently which is old news if we are to judge how fast she post her stuff. I mean nobody should take joy in doing such job BUT when you are doing it. It is fair you do it well. Unbiased
Re: Correct Me If Am Wrong by AdeniyiA(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
chumakk: Please what do you think when bloggers like linda ikeji reports one story and leave the other. you all know how the pst chris marriage problems was on always on update on her blog but she refused to report anything relating to Tiwa or Ini's marriage. Ini was just reported recently which is old news if we are to judge how fast she post her stuff. I mean nobody should take joy in doing such job BUT when you are doing it. It is fair you do it well. Unbiased
favoritism & partiality are part of life, deal with it...
Re: Correct Me If Am Wrong by chumakk: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
AdeniyiA:
favoritism & partiality are part of life, deal with it...
I do know that. It is BAD for her business if you are a regular reader. You will see comments asking her to report the news.
Re: Correct Me If Am Wrong by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
chumakk: Please what do you think when bloggers like linda ikeji reports one story and leave the other. you all know how the pst chris marriage problems was on always on update on her blog but she refused to report anything relating to Tiwa or Ini's marriage. Ini was just reported recently which is old news if we are to judge how fast she post her stuff. I mean nobody should take joy in doing such job BUT when you are doing it. It is fair you do it well. Unbiased
Maybe she doesn't wanna have anything to do with them tho.
Re: Correct Me If Am Wrong by Beennkumar(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
It's none of my business. angry
Re: Correct Me If Am Wrong by chumakk: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Arva:
Maybe she doesn't wanna have anything to do with them tho.
It is just unbiased. I think maybe she is trying to protect them

(1) (Reply)

Read This Carefully : What's The Old And New Password? / A Woman Rips Apart ATM With Her Bare Hands / A Worrisome Trend In The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.