Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? (53158 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by FemoLondon: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sagamite:
That is not the first time I back out of an attack on NL. When Igbo people attack Hausa people on NL, I don't criticise them that much.....

I have said it several times that if I am walking on the streets of London and see a black women struggling with a pram to multi-task and load shopping in the booth of her car, I would walk past. If she is white, I would ask, "Can I help"?
I don't like black women's attitudes, and except I know them personally, I tend not have too much concerns because of their inconsiderate reputation.

..... @carefreewannabe
The chief of tribalism is on full display in his post ... SMH

He does that for sure .... I have seen him chase any thing "white" in skirt in London. The guy suffers from colonial mentality, hates the colour of his skin and brown-noses anything white. You can see his psyche from his post .... he is really a pathetic individual
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by jta2012(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
YES! YES!! YES!!! as am now searching for a wiffy material and i prefer a woman with
a child or children as they are mature,considerate,experienced,manageable and strong
on B and above all they are SACRIFICIAL
Serious ones in this cat can reach me @taiyealabi2014@gmail.com
i am very hopeful of some very serious contacts

THANKS
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
FemoLondon:

The chief of tribalism is on full display in his post ... SMH

He does that for sure .... I have seen him chase any thing "white" in skirt in London. The guy suffers from colonial mentality, hates the colour of his skin and brown-noses anything white. You can see his psyche from his post .... he is really a pathetic individual

Pussi, you had to open a new account to challenge me anonymously? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am glad I strike that much fear in balless fuuktards! grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
skyladon22:

I dont always blame you guys but the ladies for being so stup1d with their life style atimes

A typical Naija woman once told us on NL that "guys need to pay (spend money) to get to know her".

https://www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/1#11885494

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by skyladon22(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sagamite:

A typical Naija woman once told us on NL that "guys need to pay (spend money) to get to know her".

https://www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/1#11885494

Issokay

God will open the eyes of men to know the good, the bad and the ugly among us.

My own is some single moms are still very responsible and will make good housewives smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by maternal: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kash007:
Unfortunately, most people are bitter and judge others based on their limited knowledge. Also fueling this perception is our kind of society...no wonder most girls wud rather have series of abortions or dump the child in a canal than be tagged by hypocrates for life. I am glad you are not allowing such notions limit you. I like an intelligent and confident woman, and clearly you have both in abundance. If you werent so faraway, I would have come submit my CV *wink*wink*

You seem like one of those womanizers who likes to prey on single mothers just to sleep with them. I know some people like your kind. But assuming you actually meant the nonsense you typed, I'll remind you of the typical hypocrisy displayed by Nigerian Women. As usual to campaign for her cause, which is the worst case situation any single woman can be in, she says:

"And if a man you know likes a single mother, don't immediately speak ill of her before him. Allow him make his own findings"

This woman without a doubt in her lifetime has discourage a girlfriend to date or be with a man who she deemed unworthy of her friend. I've seen it with my sister and female cousins. If you're not of a certain height or have a certain amount of income, these girls won't give you a chance, and you'll be the joke among her group of friends. You think if you were talking to her friend and you stood at 5'1, 110 pounds, unemployed, broke, and living with your mama, she would allow her friend to make her own findings ? Get real. She wouldn't respect her friend just as I don't respect any of mine who date or marry single mothers. Like my friends mother, when I go visit my friend who had a child with a baby mama, I have no interest seeing or playing with his baby mama's child, just his biological one.

Just look at Genevieve Nnaji. Another useless Nigerian baby mama who's in her mid 30's. When asked what she looks for in a man, she said:

"There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day"

"Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids."

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-have-no-boyfriend-and-am-not-looking.html

Think of the kids ? Do they see short men as someone with ebola ? Can this grandma still even born pikin ? She tried to salvage the interview by talking about the guy having a good mind as well. It's all nonsense. She really wants a tall/muscular man with "swag". She's saying all this being a useless 35 year old single baby mama. Imagine when she was younger without a daughter ? You would have to be on Dangote level to even have a chance. Now men are in a favourable position regarding these old single baby mama's, they're asking for sympathy and understanding. Anyways sha you seem like a yahoo guy. You'd smash, get some money from her, then leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by maternal: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
We also can't forget she opened up the interview saying her first love:

"He was a very, very, handsome man. A long time ago, very handsome man, trust me."

I'm assuming she's talking about her baby daddy. Most of these girls baby daddy's usually are. But of course no mention of his academic or professional achievements if he has any. Ironic.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite post=2705044

I am not such a poor proposition to just be with a woman because she is "good".

Especially considering the alternative options I have as a desirable man.

I want a good looking and good personality woman, not just a good women.

Good men end up with ugly good girls or the decaying remnants bad men leave them because they are "real men".

Good girls that are good looking normally go for the bad boys because they see it as an exciting project to change him.

So you are very wrong about having to be a good person to deserve them. It does not work like that.
[/quote]

-------------------------------------
A desirable woman is a woman who is intelligent, good hearted, and attractive with a nice personality, and an intelligent woman is smart enough not to be with such a man.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Kemmiiee: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chai ! The way Nigerians judge people, like they themselves are perfect and always do the right thing .. May God help us
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by RhemaDavids(f): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
In Africa, a man alone doesn't marry a wife; its always a family affair. Any guy from a responsible family will get his parents' approval before marrying a lady, except his parents are late.

So its not bad that he went to ask for his mum's approval...its traditional and even Christianly, and such marriage last than those done without parental consent- the city-marriage, which crash so easily cos it lacks root and most times it ends up in a ghost partner marriage, pls open your eyes my sister.
seriously u don't get it.d issue here is that he told me he won't marry me he always treated me like am irresponsible. any little mistake he points out that am a single mum he was always making me look like am d devil himself and I couldn't leave him because I love him.But wen I eventually left him I met a guy who appreciated me and took it as a mistake was proud of me and was very ready to do the neccesary and wen my ex saw I was happy he came.back with a marriage proposal and story of how he never knew d value of what he has..I can just say wen meet your missing rib u don't need a baby to know u av found that special one.thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by sylve11: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
icankel:
Everyone CAN but no one is actually intend going for them. Most men always found out in later years of marriage

Leave them. grin cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by murphyrichy(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Plz can you chat me WhatsApp ,
I need to ask you something dat is urgent plz.
Barbie28:
Yes i can.Am in a relationship now and my boyfriend has a son with another lady
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Oluwamuyiwa32: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Why not , having a child is not a diseases undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.