Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? (1927 Views)

6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / The Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. Current Review. Lets Discuss / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guys u would agree with me that its not advisable and fulfilling to spend ones entire life in one country especially in this age where the world is a global village. Its in d light of this that I've decided that I must travel out of d country 4 a lil sight-seeing. the ideal country I'd like 2 visit must be in africa and relatively close-by(tight budget constraints), cheap to lodge In, and have an abundance of endowed female specimen that are game *winks*. I'm kinda naïve on d subject so I need u guys to suggest for me a country that meets the above criteria. And also share some of ur fun experiences/escapades in the country. I know many guys here on NL share this my desire. so ur comments will be much appreciated. NOTE: no mentioning of LIBERIA n SERRIA LONE.thanks grin mods a lil help here: DisGuy justwise adaobi123 thx
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by prodigy22: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Spectator grin
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by donciccio: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Cameroon. Take a bus from oyingbo to maiduguri and follow BH footprints. Life is all urs...

1 Like

Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2014
donciccio: Cameroon. Take a bus from oyingbo to maiduguri and follow BH footprints. Life is all urs...
bros you see why God is giving u sleepless night

4 Likes

Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
dytbabe: Ivory coat women are hawt
Gambia not bad
have you been 2 those countries?
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
dytbabe:

Nope

Bt we can go together
grin grin grin
not a bad idea but we need feed back from those that have been there. What do I do 2 jumpstart this thread
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
dytbabe:

We both can go and come back to give feedback

Anyways, I have had clients that went to banjul and they don't mind goin over n over
Dunno much abt ivory coast/cape verd
Hrd too they have nice women courtesy google/onila/nayah
hmm....... Anyawy click d share button let's see what ur Nland clients have 2 say...
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
dytbabe:

We both can go and come back to give feedback

Anyways, I have had clients that went to banjul and they don't mind goin over n over
Dunno much abt ivory coast/cape verd
Hrd too they have nice women courtesy google/onila/nayah
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Benin republic,all you need to do is trek until you're in the outskirts of lagos, you wont even know you have gotten there. Thank me later
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Benin republic,all you need to do is trek until you're in the outskirts of lagos, you wont even know you have gotten there. Thank me later
i've marked u this is how i"ll spoil ur promising thread wicked man angry grin
#edited: i just made fp tongue
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Go to The Gambia,it is the cheapest tourist destinations in Africa,beautiful and warm,they call it the smiling coast,I lived there for two and half years,alot of europeans troop there for holiday.It is the best and you will not regret it,the capital is Banjul,commercial town Serekunda and tourist town is Kololi ,all this towns is located in the same area,there are other destinations in their provinces, visit between December and April which is the peak tourist time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by benega: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rayhut: Go to The Gambia,it is the cheapest tourist destinations in Africa,beautiful and warm,they call it the smiling coast,I lived there for two and half years,alot of europeans troop there for holiday.It is the best and you will not regret it,the capital is Banjul,commercial town Serekunda and tourist town is Kololi ,all this towns is located in the same area,there are other destinations in their provinces, visit between December and April which is the peak tourist time
thanx man
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by Pyroclast(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Seychelles and Mauritius.
I have to visit those two countries!
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by mekeem: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
The cheapest and most adventurous is Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso. Do that and thank me later.
Re: Best Cheap Travel Destinations In Africa :any Suggestions??? by Pavore9: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
l believe a return bus ticket between Lagos and Accra, Ghana no go pass 20k.

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Travel Certificate / Relocating To Mauritius. / What To Pack If Relocating Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.