Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Beware Of This Upgraded Scam!!!!!!!! Nccphone.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Upgraded Scam!!!!!!!! Nccphone.com (1105 Views)

I Just Upgraded To Android 5.0 Lollipop / I Have Upgraded My M2 To 4.4 Kitkat / List Of Android Phones That Can Be Upgraded To Android 4.4 Kitkat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Upgraded Scam!!!!!!!! Nccphone.com by Cuteclem: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
i j just got this message

Sender : NCC-CARD
Your line have win n75,000 from ncc. just because your sim is register. to load it log on to www.nccphone.com use code 3232 you have 2hrs left be fast.

will NCC and the Most Thiefing Network in nigeria claim ignorance of this website or they are working together just the way they stole my 30 naira this morning for a caller tune i know nothing about, the site looks like MTN has a hand in it which look so genuine as MTN homepage for those of you who wants to win the N75,000 you can visit the site and use my code lol be warned.
Re: Beware Of This Upgraded Scam!!!!!!!! Nccphone.com by Mention(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sorry... M lost
Re: Beware Of This Upgraded Scam!!!!!!!! Nccphone.com by UchihaItachi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
just the typos in the message alone gives it away, I don't see why anybody should fall for it. Then again, people can be unreasonably stupid sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Stuck On "Resolving Hostnames:"...openvpn For Android / [suggestion] Best Andriod Apps You Should Have.. / How To Keep Your Samsung S3 On 3G Or Edge Constant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.