Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I (44294 Views)

Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” / Meet Wizkid's Twin Sister / WOW!!! Meet Tonto Dikeh`s 'twin' Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
guy you no go understand...my pikin na nocturnal human being - doesn't sleep @9t. I'm tired. cry

@chibwike : you suppose know say I don't vex.

it's very funny, bc no matter what you say. No human can provoke me to wrath - no human. So even if you wanna keep talking - seriously? It doesn't move moi.
I don't claim that I'm joking - I was joking. I would never insult a fellow human in such manner, not even on NL.
This attack/insult you talking about - is there any part of my post you're seeing that I'm not seeing from here? ?
Pls let it slide. I hate dragging issues
Eyah...maybe milk dey hungry am. grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah. This happens once in a while.

Always in my shell.
wat will u be doing there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Lol..Buh na me the chic like na
hohohohoh naso she tell you?? Mak i no spoil ur mind sha, yu nor know watin de hapn behind close door grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: hohohohoh naso she tell you?? Mak i no spoil ur mind sha, yu nor know watin de hapn behind close door grin grin grin
Lol...nothing dey happen.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2014
6packdude:

What difference does it make if you, or anyone can't do it: is it any of your damn business what she chooses to do? Who appointed you judge to decide who posts what? This site is filled with dumb kids

Hehehe.

And who the hell are u to tell me what to do and what not to do.

Anybody can claim to be someone else once its online.
So i won't read any meaning to whatever bull.shit u called post over there.

Not gonna reply u again.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:09am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: wat will u be doing there

Observing things. Reserving my comments and ready to comment whne needed.

My eyes on you.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Lol...nothing dey happen.
Loll i pray so..... Goodnight bro, we go talk later in the day,, ma battery don de signal red alert #Adios
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:11am On Oct 02, 2014
red101:

A lot of people on this thread saw the pics and interpreted it very narrow-mindedly. As if in their minds they're thinking "why does this girl feel like she has a right to post a non-glamorous pic"
If people didn't care, they won't be using up their energy to make multiple posts. In fact, if no one cared, this topic will have very few replies. Clearly, a lot of rude, dumb imbeciles care so much about this girl and her mother judging by the copious amount of rude comments.
#SIGH

Whether you call everyone one on NL imbeciles,,it doesn't make you less different cos i'm pretty sure you have also done some pretty 'unreasonable' things since you joined this forum.

Nobody is perfect.

As long as someone 'innocently' keeps creating threads like this,,there must be people always present to bash her and also people to compliment her.

Everybody can't be on your side,,thats life for you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by pocohantas(f): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Lol...nothing dey happen.
I think I'm beginning to like you...
#shy# embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: tbh..i dont understand
I meant weed wink
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by eddie1(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2014
6packdude:
This site is filled with dumb kids

Let me tell you something I could have been your daddy, but the monkey in front of me in line didn't use a condom!
Get the fuvk out of here and go eat a banana

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2014
pocohantas:
#shy# embarassed
Wow...thank you, thank you, thank you...i just started liking you too.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by 6packdude: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Hehehe.

And who the hell are u to tell me what to do and what not to do.

Anybody can claim to be someone else once its online.
So i won't read any meaning to whatever bull.shit u called post over there.

Not gonna reply u again.
Well you just contradicted yourself. You question my audacity meanwhile, you do the same to someone else. You typify everything that's wrong with Nigeria, bunch of hypocritical dunce.
I hope you don't reply me too little bonehead
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
I meant weed wink
Ok, i dont take it...tho my guys do cook fud with it and we eat.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
pocohantas:
#shy# embarassed
hmmm...you can woo him at the wooing competition if you like him like that cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Observing things. Reserving my comments and ready to comment whne needed.

My eyes on you.
u wud be stalking me?
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
hmmm...you can woo him at the wooing competition if you like him like that cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by pocohantas(f): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
red101:

A lot of people on this thread saw the pics and interpreted it very narrow-mindedly and superficially. As if in their minds they're thinking "why does this girl feel like she has a right to post a non-glamorous pic"
If people didn't care, they won't be using up their energy to make multiple posts. In fact, if no one cared, this topic will have very few replies. Clearly, a lot of rude, dumb imbeciles care so much about this girl and her mother judging by the copious amount of rude comments.

you that is calling everyone slowpoke, what makes you any better? Someone said earlier in this thread, and I quote her..."we are the change we want/need".
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
6packdude:
You better go home before your dad starts looking for you
Lmao..warris dis..wicked!
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by valmunich(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2014
pocohantas:
#shy# embarassed
Gay alert! Chibwike, na dick like you oo cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by pocohantas(f): 1:22am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Wow...thank you, thank you, thank you...i just started liking you too.

you obviously like everyone. Do you know how many people you have liked around so far? Lets Say I have been stalking you, I don't comment much ,I just view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:22am On Oct 02, 2014
valmunich:
Lol...u knw am before?
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2014
6packdude:
Well you just contradicted yourself. You question my audacity meanwhile, you do the same to someone else. You typify everything that's wrong with Nigeria, bunch of hypocritical dunce.
I hope you don't reply me too little bonehead

Let me get this straight to you.
I'm not the guy you are looking for. Look elsewhere.

My reason for asking her that question is simple. I want to know if she's being an hypocrite or not.

Some of y'all just cme here and compliment the op saying it is a nice thing. Whereas, you can't do such.
You really know the ills that come with such thing yet u support it.

She could have alternatively uploaded d pix on her dp, and as such avoid this unwarranted attention.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by valmunich(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Lol...u knw am before?
I don't need to, just a quick peek into the profile will tell you grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:25am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Ok, i dont take it...tho my guys do cook fud with it and we eat.
Hehehe,,na that one bad pass na cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2014
pocohantas:

you obviously like everyone. Do you know how many people you have liked around so far? Lets Say I have been stalking you, I don't comment much ,I just view.
Lol...neva knew i was liking people oh..was just trying to say my own opinion bout the whole thing
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by pocohantas(f): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2014
valmunich:

hell no!!!!
you mean I'm an online tranny? That's preposterous...
I just like him. I have stumbled on him on quite a number of threads in the romance section recently. Nothing more...pls.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: u wud be stalking me?

lol. No.
Obviously not.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by 6packdude: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Let me get this straight to you.
I'm not the guy you are looking for. Look elsewhere.

My reason for asking her that question is simple. I want to know if she's being an hypocrite or not.

Some of y'all just cme here and compliment the op saying it is a nice thing. Whereas, you can't do such.
You really know the ills that come with such thing yet u support it.

She could have alternatively uploaded d pix on her dp, and as such avoid this unwarranted attention.
I repeat, it's not any of your damn business if she posts picture of herself, her family, her life partner, anything that she seems necessary.

It's the internet and you ain't paying her bills, I don't see any reason why you should judge or question her action.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, it's a free world and there are so many topics you can comment on.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hehehe,,na that one bad pass na cheesy
the first day wey we eat dat tin for indomie..bro if u see wetin happen to me dat day ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.