Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] (1371 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / The exercise that predicts your DEATH: see Video / Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
I just saw this on AIT's facebook page and decided to look it up on Google.

If you could know when you were
going to die would you want to
know? Now with ‘the death watch’
you have a chance to satisfy your
curiosity.
“The death watch” that calculates a
person’s life expectancy based on the
personal data of its wearer is
invented in Sweden. A gadget, that was created by a
Swedish inventor, Fredrik Colting,
calculates a person’s life expectancy
based on the personal data of its
wearer.

The Tikker demands to enter
information about your lifestyle, medical history, bad habits, any
instances of cancer, diabetes and
other serious diseases in their family. They are also asked how much
exercise they do, how much they
weigh before receiving a score. And
when the questionnaire is done, their
age is deducted from the results to
predict a death date.
Besides, the so- called ‘death watch’ works as a
regular watch, but its main function
is to help people make the most of
their life and cherish the time they
have left. “Imagine someone told you that you
only had one year left to live. How
would that change your life?

For all
of us, life comes with a best-before
date. While death is non-negotiable,
life isn’t. All we have to do is learn how to cherish the time and the life
that we have been given; seize the
day and follow our hearts,” said

Mr
Colting, who came up with the idea
when his grandfather passed away. The top row of the watch’s digital
display shows years, months and
days, while the second row counts
down hours, minutes and seconds.
The bottom row shows the local
time. The watch is now available to buy online £49.99 ($80.97)

http://loadednaija.com.ng/watch-that-shows-your-death-date-invented-photo/
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
useless. what if it calculates 20 more Years to live and the person dies in a car accident that day

4 Likes

Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
End time things!!!
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by lonelydora: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2014
So if it tells someone 50 more years and the person is 35 years, and contacts Ebola in the US, what will happen to him? Will it automatically resets the person's life to live what it has predicted? Nonsense invention.

2 Likes

Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by lonelydora: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2014
BULLSHI!T!!!angryNO ONE KNOWS THE DAY THEY WILL DIE.JUST ENJOY UR LIFE AND MAKE THE BEST OF ITwink

3 Likes

Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Horus(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2014
They just want to make money by selling you a "watch’"
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Kenzico(m): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2014
People can come up wit craps to make money!!! No doubt, its designed by d devil himself....End tym days. Rubbish invention
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by niggereyez(f): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2014
jump and pass...
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by brainpower(m): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2014
What if someone is supposed to die by accident, will it also tell? I know people that smoke and yet they live very long and going by what they say about a smokers, this watch will predict a shorter lifespan especially if the person doesn't exercise. Buying this watch will mean mortgaging your happiness cos you will always be guided by it. Let them go to refugee camps and see people that look like they won't survive the next day yet they live for many years, I believe their watch will get it wrong there.
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Hanibal(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Orisirisi palapala undecided
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
brainpower: What if someone is supposed to die by accident, will it also tell? I know people that smoke and yet they live very long and going by what they say about a smokers, this watch will predict a shorter lifespan especially if the person doesn't exercise. Buying this watch will mean mortgaging your happiness cos you will always be guided by it. Let them go to refugee camps and see people that look like they won't survive the next day yet they live for many years, I believe their watch will get it wrong there.
nobody is supposed to die by accident.
lonelydora: So if it tells someone 50 more years and the person is 35 years, and contacts Ebola in the US, what will happen to him? Will it automatically resets the person's life to live what it has predicted? Nonsense invention.
probably...grin
Baddestguyp: useless. what if it calculates 20 more Years to live and the person dies in a car accident that day
that's not a natural death...it calculates your natural life span.
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by kekakuz(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2014
It should be worn by sick people alone
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by iheanyi40(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Trash
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by benega: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Useless gadget .........meanwhile: Nairalander in BBA hot_shots. Let's show him our support. Check my signature
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
kekakuz: It should be worn by sick people alone
lol. You need it . tongue
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2014
benega: Useless gadget .........meanwhile: Nairalander in BBA hot_shots. Let's show him our support. Check my signature
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by blexxonmak(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2014
There is God oo!
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2014
lmao....

Even Angel gabby, the grand celestial warrior, know not when I'll die not to talk of a mere time machine.

Next jor...
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2014
blizard44: lmao....

Even Angel gabby, the grand celestial warrior, know not when I'll die not to talk of a mere time machine.

Next jor...
lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: lmao! grin grin grin
grin
Nobleval: lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
blizard44: grin
I believe the watch went through some tests before it was declared "death date watch" grin grin
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: I believe the watch went through some tests before it was declared "death date watch" grin grin
....Like Faraday, the watch killed the inventorcheesy....abi he dey alive?
Re: Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
blizard44: ....Like Faraday, the watch killed the inventorcheesy....abi he dey alive?
I dunn o sad

(1) (Reply)

Dear God, Take Away Gej And The Thieves Surrounding Him / Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President / Dana Air Bounced Back – After A Plane Crash That Killed All 153 Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.