Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her (793 Views)

My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by mumumugu(m): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2014
An expensive, pointless wedding is the ultimate display of low future-time orientation, a bad trait for someone to whom you’re pledging half your future earnings in a legally binding contract.

If your woman insists that you dump a bunch of your hard-earned money into what amounts to a one-sided victory party, you know unequivocally that she will not make a good partner in the long run. Get out while you still can
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by publicenemy(m): 1:57am On Oct 02, 2014
If she can provide half of the money no problem.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 02, 2014
I absolutely do support such; But divorce ke?....Doesn't divorce come after marriage?.
I always tell my mom; even though she hates hearing it. Court wedding is the way to go...Family, few close friends and few family members...No one else invited...Saves money, and is stress free.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by chibwike(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2014
una still dey create thread by dis time of d nite..i bet Seun don sleep since

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Swot26(m): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Send her back to there ouse

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Jibabs2(m): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2014
No problm if she'll finance d wedding
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Katier00(f): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Divorcing her even befor marriage? Wow. Did you know in my case, it was my hubby that wanted a big wedding? Wetin i for do na?

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by benega: 3:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Could be the lady just want the event 2 be memorable as its a once in a lifetime event :-/ ................meanwhile: Niralander on BBA hot_shot!!!! Let's show him our support, check ma signature #peace
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by boboLIL(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2014
buh ts nat about avin expensive weddin, expensive rinqx, ts abt avin dah expensive patience and endurance 2 walk dependently on d thorny lane of d marriaqe rlatnshp..
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by eph12(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Katier00: Divorcing her even befor marriage? Wow. Did you know in my case, it was my hubby that wanted a big wedding? Wetin i for do na?
Divorce him na
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Katier00(f): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2014
eph12:
Divorce him na
Divorce a man that like spending his own money? Come marry a stingy man, kai this life sef
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Na court wedding sure pass. You don't like it? Go find another guy!
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by eph12(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Katier00: Divorce a man that like spending his own money? Come marry a stingy man, kai this life sef
hehehe.. Carry go
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by djeezy(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
If you got the money why not give her an expensive wedding grin
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014
mumumugu: An expensive, pointless wedding is the ultimate display of low future-time orientation, a bad trait for someone to whom you’re pledging half your future earnings in a legally binding contract.

If your woman insists that you dump a bunch of your hard-earned money into what amounts to a one-sided victory party, you know unequivocally that she will not make a good partner in the long run. Get out while you still can
don't just worry yourself, they won't divorce her. There are so many men out there that wants to give their wife to be the best wedding ever because they can afford it. That u can't afford an expensive wedding dose not mean other men can't besides no lady will insist on an expensive wedding when she knows the man can't afford it & also the ladies of today are working hard to make contribution to their wedding.
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by mumumugu(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
publicenemy: If she can provide half of the money no problem.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

money should be invested on the children future. This is simple economics
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by mumumugu(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Jibabs2: No problm if she'll finance d wedding

money isnt the problem. The stupidity of extravagant weddin means she cant manage d home
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by mumumugu(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Katier00: Divorcing her even befor marriage? Wow. Did you know in my case, it was my hubby that wanted a big wedding? Wetin i for do na?

simple, divorce him.
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by mumumugu(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2014
real22: don't just worry yourself, they won't divorce her. There are so many men out there that wants to give their wife to be the best wedding ever because they can afford it. That u can't afford an expensive wedding dose not mean other men can't besides no lady will insist on an expensive wedding when she knows the man can't afford it & also the ladies of today are working hard to make contribution to their wedding.

this isone of them, please divorce this lady from nairaland
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
mumumugu:

this isone of them, please divorce this lady from nairaland
hahaha funny
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Kunleskey(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: una still dey create thread by dis time of d nite..i bet Seun don sleep since
lols
Re: If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her by Kunleskey(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
@op it seems your wife to be is asking you for big/expensive wedding

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? / What's Her Motive? / Help Help Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.