Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? (1881 Views)

Ladies Can You Rocks This Shoe????? / The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* / Genevive Or Kurdashian Who Does The Outfit Fits Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2014
I bought this shoe last year but Iv not rocked it for once. I don't even know the perfect outfit that can go with it,the colour combo and accessories. Please,help. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by SirHouloo(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice undies, I think!
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
the shoe fine wella o.where my own dey nau?
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thebeadslady: the shoe fine wella o.where my own dey nau?

Hahahahah. Urs dey come my sis. Since I don buy am,i never wear am. I don't want a black dress and I'm out of ideas. Hw u dey nah?
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
black dress or black on black

light brown (khaki) dress
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
tunbebes:

Hahahahah. Urs dey come my sis. Since I don buy am,i never wear am. I don't want a black dress and I'm out of ideas. Hw u dey nah?
I'm fine my sister,i was thinking that you dont necessarilly have to wear a black or white dress,you can freestyle it,choose any color you like but it should be PLAIN and LIGHT. and your clutch bag can also look similar to that shoe,i.e if they are not of the same pattern.
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by deeyor(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shoes can go with brown, blue, cream and lots of other colours. If you don't have a purse that's same fabric, get a red purse in same shade. You could also use red accessories.

1 Like

Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by icebebe(f): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
A black dress wuld av bin d perfect answer

1 Like

Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
icebebe: A black dress wuld av bin d perfect answer

Ok. Tanx a bunch.
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
deeyor: Shoes can go with brown, blue, cream and lots of other colours. If you don't have a purse that's same fabric, get a red purse in same shade. You could also use red access
oris.
tan

Tanx a bunch. I do aprc8t ur comment.
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thebeadslady: I'm fine my sister,i was thinking that you dont necessarilly have to wear a black or white dress,you can freestyle it,choose any color you like but it should be PLAIN and LIGHT. and your clutch bag can also look similar to that shoe,i.e if they are not of the same pattern.

Ok sweets. Tanx a bunch. I do aprc8t ur comment.
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
jaybee3: black dress or black on black

light brown (khaki) dress

Cool. Tanx a bunch. Gracias.
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by tunbebes(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
undecided
SirHouloo: Nice undies, I think!
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by Akposy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
deeyor:
Shoes can go with brown, blue, cream and lots of other colours. If you don't have a purse that's same fabric, get a red purse in same shade. You could also use red accessories.
Hmmmm. Goodevening ma. Do u knw much abt men fashion?
Re: Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? by deeyor(f): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Akposy:
Hmmmm. Goodevening ma. Do u knw much abt men fashion?

Not really

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Exclusive Dress Styles At Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event[pictures] / This Hair Style Is Strange But I Love It / Textile Design Course In Nigeria ( Phoonmy Afrika Fashion School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.