Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69868 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by jvera(f): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
right from the unset i neva liked her
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by darkjorse: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
is onyeka onwenu .......okay?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ajulz: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thank God I'm not alone on this Tiwa Savage sh*t.... There's something I've been meaning to ask... Why was she almost n*de in her "Wanted" video...? To me.... That was just madness... Any other opinion??
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.

You guys are wicked!!! Lol
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by joseph1832(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian and their quest for voyeuring and imitating everything they see without even trying to understand first. Truth is: if this couple know that the Nigeria masses don't give a crap about them believe they'll keep calm. They do these silly because they now the media love juicy and at the same time irrelevant gossip....
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lailerh: You people are just wicked cheesy

I swear their wickedness no be for here o grin grin grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2014

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

guy you too funny. LMAO
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by engrfemi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]na wa o
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by LilPeezy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014

LOLZ!!!! Na u funny pass today
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kirinwa: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
jvera: right from the unset i neva liked her

She doesn't know you exist.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by NoContract(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014

Now this is one of the reasons why I love Niaraland. The delusional creativity is epic.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by jimjones: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
First off, who the feck is Onyeka Nwelue? Never 'erd of 'im. Whoever he is, he's got not even the slightest clue what a publicity stunt is. Publicity stunts are designed to get people(mostly the jobless lot(like Nwelue)) talking on end about SНIT. As evidenced by his tweets, this riffraff Nwelue, is doing more to perpetuate the divorce rumors than the very Tiwa Savage he's lashing out on. If jobless fuсkers like Nwelue learn to ignore stories like these, them stories will die natural deaths, and I wouldn't have to see this BS on the frontpage of Nairaland. Fuсkin' imbeсiles.

And these Nairaland moderators sef...walai, it'll be tragic if y'all actually get paid to do the shitty job y'all do on here.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tecno4life(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mujinho4b: Fine she no fine... What rubbish.... angry
na like dis: fine she no fine worwor she no worwor beautifull she no beautifull, God make her finish go backyard dey laugh her grin.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by DAVE5(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014

this bros u no good at all, ur mouth fit make tiwalicious commit suicide sef, btw i no gbadun her songs sha
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by roufy235(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2014

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2014

/
grin grin grin

Where do these NLers come from?

grin grin grin

\
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by sylve11: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: no mind the id1ot,wowor thing.

Lawd! grin shocked cool
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
elphamexcels: Hello, Are u in LAGOS, Are u still interested in programming ur ANDROID device to work flawlessly with glo's 1K 3GIG bis plan?

We would finally be in LAGOS (UNILAG) on Friday, 10th of October @ Quest Cafe, Students Union Building (S.U.B) Complex, UNILAG. Akoka, Lagos.
8am-4pm

Only devices that are listed are programmable at d moment.
Check
http://tmmfactory..com/2014/08/cheapest-android-subscription-brought.html
for details & list of Supported devices.

And kindly help inform others that might be interested, thanks.
na free??
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Samuel124(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
http:///k95t6ab Hello goodday to u all my fellows, i have found a great news for you, I just found the best site for match making,jokes,educations and mostly u can be connected to your old time friends and you can also enjoy free airtime when you join,and connect with students. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link http:///o5g6nmq
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by emekauzor(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmmmm!!

Enough hype !!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Shankboye(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: Naija ppl just hate dis woman..I wonder y oo
na Igbo people hate am... Trust me grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by mirexxx(f): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
and u are light skinned 4rm edited pic on ya profile

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Franchise21(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
Y Una hate am like dis sef??
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by whitecat1: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
And who asked you?

Get out of other people's business and go and be lady gaga if you want, jealous bittcchh!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by DrMuzungu(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Of course she is not Beyonce, and she can never be... because she is like 10x times hotter. If not already happily married (to another Nigerian lady), I would not even look at Beyonce if Tiwa is interested.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2014

hahahahahahahaahaa. Kai una no go kill me for dis nairaland
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:
na like dis: fine she no fine worwor she no worwor beautifull she no beautifull, God make her finish go backyard dey laugh her grin.
nairalanders una get mouth,I hail una
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014

Nairalanders.Cant stop being funny even for a sec
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by aemmy: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
and who are Beyonce and Jay Z
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hateful Nigerians and nairalanders angry
If she's beyonce or not nko?
At least she's better than most of y'all
And who has proof she's fueling the divorce rumours?

As for nwelue

I used to have respect for nwelue..
But he's beginning to talk too much and produce too little.
Time to delete him from my facebook list.
Full of irrelevant updates and giving stories of the private things that happen in his friends' lives.

Ifeanyi okeke if you're reading this be careful with nwelue. The dude has developed running mouth syndrome.
And he's not a real celebrity yet. One wonders what will happen when he's becomes successful.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
jimjones: First off, who the feck is Onyeka Nwelue? Never 'erd of 'im. Whoever he is, he's got not even the slightest clue what a publicity stunt is. Publicity stunts are designed to get people(mostly the jobless lot(like Nwelue)) talking on end about SНIT. As evidenced by his tweets, this riffraff Nwelue, is doing more to perpetuate the divorce rumors than the very Tiwa Savage he's lashing out on. If jobless fuсkers like Nwelue learn to ignore stories like these, them stories will die natural deaths, and I wouldn't have to see this BS on the frontpage of Nairaland. Fuсkin' imbeсiles.

And these Nairaland moderators sef...walai, it'll be tragic if y'all actually get paid to do the shitty job y'all do on here.

Attention pls! Someone's celebrity crush has just been insulted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.