Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69858 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by DorisK(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
They cudnt even hold hands. Smh
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Stellaodoni1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
riceye: I played her song inside my small poultry
farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for
months. It will never happen again.

Guys I no like as u na de gas dis innocent gal, but truth be said once I open nl fp and I c anything d@ has to do wit her I de rush read am make e for no waste cos I no say na comedy time/hour. I hope wit dis few point of mine v bin able to convince u d@ tiwa has made a big mistake choosing tbliz instead of a lmfao nler.
Brb
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Stellaodoni1(f): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Stellaodoni1][/quote] lmfao
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by liongirl: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tiwa baby dont mind them next time on stage pls and pls pull the pants down we are watching
Stellaodoni1: Nigerian filmmaker and writer, Onyeka Nwelue vents his anger on Tiwa and her hubby for fuelling divorce rumours like the Carters. I have evidence of other people saying the exact same thing , but no need . Read tweets below lol

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/10/dear-tiwa-savage-you-are-not-beyonce.html
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Olulinks(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci

Shey Dorobucci na her album?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kooldude01: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=cheryl1]
I wee soon de-crush d goat sef angry heard he beats tiwa. Celebobo on the beat
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdeniyiA:
shocked chaiii...i don dieeee shocked for 11:36pm! ? e no gud o.
Badosky! ... how Monday go be nah? wink
I no no ooo....u go show face? smiley
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by AdeniyiA(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I no no ooo....u go show face? smiley
yes o,for you maami, 24/7 i dey ground cool
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdeniyiA:
yes o,for you maami, 24/7 i dey ground cool
Correct! I go brief you lerra cheesy
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by AdeniyiA(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Correct! I go brief you lerra cheesy
anxiously waiting o ...wink cool
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by olin88: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nna hellep me see Wetin dey even worry Dis so called celeb
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by boboLIL(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na eminado and dorobucci track mk tiwa famous small she wan con over use am.....e don nack to.to for 6inches nail...
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by eckersley: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
DorisK: They cudnt even hold hands. Smh
Na by force. Na by to hold hands. Ini Edo and co wey hold hands where them dey as we dey talk?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by eckersley: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
boboLIL: Na eminado and dorobucci track mk tiwa famous small she wan con over use am.....e don nack to.to for 6inches nail...

WHAAAAATTT? NIGG*S BE HATING ON A LADY'S THING
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by fightforchange1(f): 2:10am On Oct 04, 2014
I'm sure tiwa got a lot of talent... Y would she say that.....dumb...
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by boboLIL(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2014
eckersley:

WHAAAAATTT? NIGG*S BE HATING ON A LADY'S THING
See mumu
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Chibuhealth(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
and what do you mean by she is even dark skinned? So dark skinned ladies are not human being Racist!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Chibuhealth:

and what do you mean by she is even dark skinned? So dark skinned ladies are not human being Racist!

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by slade31: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
tonychristopher:
SHE IS SEXY BUT NASTY...I LIKE TIWA IN A SAVAGE WAY, THAT I MUST SAY
are you a RAPPER
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Chibuhealth(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Airforce1:

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
hissing at your stupidity
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chibuhealth:

hissing at your stupidity

ignores her and walkz away cool
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tonychristopher: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
slade31:
are you a RAPPER

The rhyme is tight but the words are right ...I might sound like a rapper buy what I said Is no wonder

Lol
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Endougs(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
She is not my kind of musician .
Asa rocks
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
nestaolive:
@abdulwastecx, refrain from quoting me, when I made the comment, I never invited ur family to help me type, don't start what u cannot finish, I take my fight outside nairaland cos I derive joy in it. Just a warning
Guy gerrout jor. You are so nasty. What brought family into the matter?
So u take a fight dat happens on nairaland offline? You truly are jobless and pathetic. Psycho

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by macdonvirus: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
does it mean Tiwa has transfered her infertility to the chickens? Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by solotutu(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2014
She has fallen since she started adopting all those so called culture/way of life of the foreigners! She don fall ma hand..many ppl go dey say shez tushe shez hot...all sort of ..but she not she was wen she first started not its all sh*tty
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

Lolz...wicked! grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by SenatorJames(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
Nigerian filmmaker and writer, Onyeka Nwelue vents his anger on Tiwa and her hubby for fuelling divorce rumours like the Carters. I have evidence of other people saying the exact same thing , but no need . Read tweets below lol

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/10/dear-tiwa-savage-you-are-not-beyonce.html
I'm suspecting maybe Nigerian celebrities think divorce is another title in entertainment industry.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by missshawry: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Same Here

lwkmd....u funy die i swear.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2014
@moltenmagma, you also refrain from quoting me, if you suck abdulwasxc d**k for a living doesn't mean you should come and form ultimate warrior here.what concerns me and you. And for your information Quoting me as jobless means you and ur pathetic generations are even more jobless. BINGO

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2014
nestaolive:
@moltenmagma, you also refrain from quoting me, if you suck abdulwasxc d**k for a living doesn't mean you should come and form ultimate warrior here.what concerns me and you. And for your information Quoting me as jobless means you and ur pathetic generations are even more jobless. BINGO
ouch! Dats a strong jab grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
nestaolive:
Lol. No, am allergic to bullshit thats why i quoted u, and i will quote you wenever i like because we have to deal with fools like you one after the other. People like u who are quick to bring ppls families into online beefs shows you have no home training. You even said you take ur beef offline and this shows you have no life outside the internet. That too is also pathetic. Ppl like u one day snap and kill your neighbours before killing urself. Pathetic psycho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.