Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fruits Battle: Nigerian Indigenous Fruits VS Imported Fruits - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruits Battle: Nigerian Indigenous Fruits VS Imported Fruits (1048 Views)

Imported Fruits In Nigeria / Fruits You Hate! / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fruits Battle: Nigerian Indigenous Fruits VS Imported Fruits by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
What can I say. You have your say.
Re: Fruits Battle: Nigerian Indigenous Fruits VS Imported Fruits by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2014
I saw a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful clean Highlander buying some of our local fruits. I Felt maybe this woman is just returning from a long trip abroad and is trying to catch up with the delicacies and fruits she had missed while she was gone.

Yes. I was right on she being out of the country but on catching up with the native fruits, I wasn't totally right.

Some one brought Apple and Berry to her hoping she in her class would patronize him gratefully, but no. Her comment was that all these fruits are sweet and good looking, but the major nutrient you can get from them is vitamins.
She further comment that these African fruits contain more than just vitamins. They contain what I can't explain that is vary medicinal she said.
Our indigenous fruits are more than fruits. They are medicinal.
Re: Fruits Battle: Nigerian Indigenous Fruits VS Imported Fruits by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2014
True talk.
Re: Fruits Battle: Nigerian Indigenous Fruits VS Imported Fruits by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2014
chimoz:
True talk.

ok.

(1) (Reply)

Man Went Temporarily DEAF After Eating The World’s Hottest Noodles [video] / Why Do Moimoi Solidify After Cooking. / Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.