Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria (38497 Views)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria And Neigbhouring Countries? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Ojobojo1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
oluchy:

You are the bloody slowpoke since you cannot decipher the desperate shenanigans of the Ghanaian leader trying to get FDI and loans for his country.

Did you bother to ask yourself what the present electricity generation capacity of Ghana is or the power projects under construction or even the power supply situation in Ghana.

Desperation to criticise our government and our leaders for nebulous cheap political points is driving some folks insane.

Even Bob Marley after smoking weed managed to say:

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourself can free our own minds'
Shut the f up biatch, for the guy to open his mouth to say he wants to export electricity to us is already a disgrace.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oh, God! What an insult.
If PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN is not ashamed, I am ashamed o.

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by adelolaa(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
She say she wan gimme light..cool story
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by NobleG1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
bushdoc9919: Nuclear energy, nuclear energy, nuclear energy, nuclear energy.......the future of energy

U.S can't allow Nigeria to have Nuclear power plant because the corruption in Nigeria is endemic. They can't let an incompetent, inept and irresponsible Nigerian government have it.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by eleko1: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
After all,we'll still hear sabotage/one kind witch bird we dey eat d cable(woteva it is call)or wota level/shortage of gas.No bi Naija we dey so?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
people wey no get enough na them wan give us electricity? I just don't know why Nigerians like comming here to tell lies just to put the country down.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by otumfour(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
ifyalways: Will they appreciate?

Trumu trumu Nigerians cheesy tongue

Badddddest and sexiest lady cool

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ghana is already supplying electricity to Togo and Benin republic, I believe.

This's all due to Kwame Nrumah's vision that a country cannot industrialize without science and technology. So, one of the first thing he did was start building a dam immediately Ghana got it's independence. At a point, Ghana started producing more electricity than it consumes. Nkrumah is what a leader should be.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by deletrue: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
alentyno: Is it just me or do anyone find the title of this thread wierd. Import or export? Whoever pushed this thread to FP should be banned! angry even if it's oga s.eun! What kind of engrish is that?! Smh
the thing tire me. He be like na Nigeria won export electricity to Ghana. Rubbish heading with rubbish oyibo English
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lawrenceunaa: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
samflexx: Na joke abi na play...small ghana kwa? Nigeria embarrassing itself since 1914....Soon togo go export good road to nigeria..
even fresh air self grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
alentyno:
angry
tongue tongue
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Missonas(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
This one na #Ghanamustcome grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ndat(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
alentyno: Is it just me or do anyone find the title of this thread wierd. Import or export? Whoever pushed this thread to FP should be banned! angry even if it's oga s.eun! What kind of engrish is that?! Smh
what if OP was in GHANA as at time of posting
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by NobleG1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria is indeed a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=14pt]i couldnt read it, i was distracted by the picture!!! Is that picture real? cheesy cheesy wonderful!! [/size]
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by dustydee: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
This may not be entirely true as Ghana has its own electricity crisis.
That picture though undecided The photographer should have taken another shot.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is what you call "shameful good news". What a shame!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by synergycom19: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ghana is always ahead of Nigeria in every indices of advancements, energy, technology just name it, even Ghana housing authority equivalents to FMBN is well funded by three times that of Nigeria, there Fuel is of better quality, there CCTV cameras are working, even there services sectors including education are not leaf out.
Nigeria is a sleeping Giant, wake up and stop decieving yourselves that you are a giant no body knows about
A visit to Ghana and ivory coast will shock you guys

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Samuel124(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
http:///k95t6ab Hello goodday to u all my fellows, i have found a great news for you, I just found the best site for match making,jokes,educations and mostly u can be connected to your old time friends and you can also enjoy free airtime when you join,and connect with students. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link http:///o5g6nmq
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by otumfour(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx: Lmao @ Ghana.

Are you sure Ghana can export anything apart from darkness? Just look at how dark as charcoal those mofos look.

Chale, I'm just messing about lol. But Ghana talks too much these days and Ghanaians are starting to sound like Nigerians.

Yoruba man, when u try that darkness joke know that ur talking to yourself oooo

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mcmukoko12(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=14pt]Pray for yourselves Nairalanders http:///1w6grtv[/size]

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by JurassicPark: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Talk is always Cheap..

They should try to power Lagos alone for 30 days and see how far

To think that Ghana can power the entire Nigeria is akin to a wild goose chase

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by GLOBALX: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayindejimmy:
http://www.punchng.com/news/ghana-plans-to-export-electricity-to-nigeria/
"IMU"NITY....OBA AWON IMU......IMU NKALELUYAH...
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by alentyno: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: tongue tongue
Elantracey better come warn your e-husby angry
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by zizazizu: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
We no want!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by M4gunners: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chineke ghana kwa?This is end time news.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Chibokgame: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
No !
I'm just being scared ..:........
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by alentyno: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
ndat: what if OP was in GHANA as at time of posting
Chill bro. You weren't here early enough to see the initial poo of a title....... It has been fixed
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Kirinwa: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
This man seems to be saying Nigeria you people should be ashamed at yourself.Being the 'giant of Africa' and at age 54 years you cannot let corruption allow you to generate electricity for yourself and yet you give to Benin.

Since you people are clueless my country will chop your money. See giant of Africa indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Wale112(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Without a Ghanaian there is no plan!
Without a Ghanaian there is no Chance!!
Ghanaian Rule now!!
Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this
region back in shape!
Ghanaian rule now!!
Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!
Ghanaian rule NOW!!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall
FEAR no evil!
Ghanaian rule now!!
Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living
for!
Dignity must return and only a Ghanaian can bring that!
Ghanaian rule now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
alentyno:
Elantracey better come warn your e-husby angry
lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.